The Tanzania Effect

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Seaswab":220nctq7 said:
Get rid of tanzania

I've got a better idea... let's get rid of somebody else! Tanzania is an important place to Mr. Paul Allen who saved our Seahawks from the clutches of Ken Behring and relocation to SoCal. He wants to held the people, build schools, help the economy, educate and feed the children, etc. I say good on him for bringing the cause of Tanzania center stage each week rather than selling that space to another beer company. Good for you Paul!

It is no different than every player putting up their own tax shelter foundation banner around the field level ring of the stadium, but this effort actually benefits real people and is driven by Mr. Allen's desire to impact the lives of those in Africa and make the world a better place. It really stinks having an altruistic owner doesn't it? We could have somebody like Jerry Jones who names himself the GM (even though he knows nothing about modern day football) and then covers every square inch of his luxury box stadium/world's biggest hotel room or whatever that joke is with ads for the same stupid products over and over that do nothing but make us fat and sick. Paul sticks up for the little man and brings good karma to our stadium. Paul Allen for the WIN! Go Seahawks! Go Tanzania!

Seaswab

Reaction score
SharkHawk":1lyqek15 said:
Seaswab":1lyqek15 said:
Get rid of tanzania

I've got a better idea... let's get rid of somebody else! Tanzania is an important place to Mr. Paul Allen who saved our Seahawks from the clutches of Ken Behring and relocation to SoCal. He wants to held the people, build schools, help the economy, educate and feed the children, etc. I say good on him for bringing the cause of Tanzania center stage each week rather than selling that space to another beer company. Good for you Paul!

It is no different than every player putting up their own tax shelter foundation banner around the field level ring of the stadium, but this effort actually benefits real people and is driven by Mr. Allen's desire to impact the lives of those in Africa and make the world a better place. It really stinks having an altruistic owner doesn't it? We could have somebody like Jerry Jones who names himself the GM (even though he knows nothing about modern day football) and then covers every square inch of his luxury box stadium/world's biggest hotel room or whatever that joke is with ads for the same stupid products over and over that do nothing but make us fat and sick. Paul sticks up for the little man and brings good karma to our stadium. Paul Allen for the WIN! Go Seahawks! Go Tanzania!

My god, get over yourself. Seriously. It's a freaking ad for Tanzania. Does it have to be plastered on a prominent wall inside our stadium that looks rediculous and out of place? The cause of Tanzania? LOL What about every other third world country? Give me a break.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Seaswab":3dtpk722 said:
SharkHawk":3dtpk722 said:
Seaswab":3dtpk722 said:
Get rid of tanzania

My god, get over yourself. Seriously. It's a freaking ad for Tanzania. Does it have to be plastered on a prominent wall inside our stadium that looks rediculous and out of place? The cause of Tanzania? LOL What about every other third world country? Give me a break.

How about you quit acting like a dick?

dunceface

Reaction score
The Gods of Tanzania shall feast on the soul of seaswab as penance once the flesh is wiped from the flaming ban axe that hath lain waste to the infidels

<------- Look into these eyes and ask yourself..."Do I feel lucky?"

Throwdown

Reaction score
dunceface":3k6lnkd2 said:
The Gods of Tanzania shall feast on the soul of seaswab as penance once the flesh is wiped from the flaming ban axe that hath lain waste to the infidels

I nominate dunce to write the Book Of Tanzania.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
This thread should be renamed to "The Psychosomatic Effect".

As Throwdown my witness, I crapped all over Tanzania in the .NET chat during a game that we won, recently. Tanzania can suck it!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":geo0qfpz said:

As Throwdown my witness, I crapped all over Tanzania in the .NET chat during a game that we won, recently. Tanzania can suck it!

Just when I think me and you are about to take this relationship to the next level you betray my trust.

dunceface

Reaction score
Throwdown":2hj1uvn1 said:
dunceface":2hj1uvn1 said:

The book shall be written in the blood of those who dare to defy the powers of The Tanzania!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
dunceface":3di39xhu said:
Throwdown":3di39xhu said:
dunceface":3di39xhu said:

The book shall be written in the blood of those who dare to defy the powers of The Tanzania!

And there will be blood!!

The Radish

Reaction score
grizbob":gdf4avud said:
Why are the Huskies playing at the Link?? :shock: :? Yup, that's all I got out of that. :roll: What can I say? I'm a little slow :oops:

Yes you are Bob, they are playing there 2 years I think while the stadium off the water is being rebuilt.

:les:

Throwdown

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3b7xoc21 said:

Lyin' ass, you crapped on it during Miami and we lost, IT'S STILL YOUR FAULT!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Throwdown":8sn5wwtb said:

What?! No, I crapped on it during the early part of the Jets game, when we were all starting to worry. It's possible I also mentioned it during the Miami game, though, and I just don't recall.

Throwdown

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":vuh6inp0 said:
Throwdown":vuh6inp0 said:

What?! No, I crapped on it during the early part of the Jets game, when we were all starting to worry. It's possible I also mentioned it during the Miami game, though, and I just don't recall.

I remember the blasphemy you spilled out of your filthy mouth during the Miami game. I made a thread blaming you for the loss in the shack, I must've missed all the other filthy things that came out of your mouth about the almighty Tanzania.