Really tough to say not likely but who knows.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I was wrong about everything today. I got the coffee wrong, burnt the eggs, had the shower water too hot, let the dogs get muddy feet, and let a wet fart. If DTex were at my house telling me everything I did wrong, I'd have to smack a ho.

Harbaugh is a damn good coach, he gets max effort out of his guys, and the players they have brought in since he got there have been damn good too. I hate that weird bastard, but he's good. Loaded situation? Yeah. But that isn't his fault. He puts his players in good situations, and doesn't ask them to do what they don't do best. Harbs isn't going anywhere. I want Jim in San Fran, if Pete can get past that roadblock, then the SB will be no sweat.

pehawk

Reaction score
I was implying whomever takes that Clevland job can also; just add coaching and presto...10 wins.

I too admire what he's done with the great personnel.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":1nfyyz5d said:
I was implying whomever takes that Clevland job can also; just add coaching and presto...10 wins.

I too admire what he's done with the great personnel.
I was about to type, Yeah, but Cleveland doesn't have a QB...oh.
and Cleveland doesn't have any good receivers...oh.

I'd say the quality of the secondary might be better in Cleveland, the linebackers are a bit worse, but overall, a pretty good comparison.
Even with Marshawn, I covet Trent Richardson.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1vx8gxno said:
I see a theme developing in the draft forum. Anything the Niners are really good at is where we suddenly have big needs. O-line, D-line. I am glad our management has a little different plan of attack.
Or maybe it's seeing Breno get dump trucked into Russell, or Jay Cutler having enough time for tea in the pocket. Everybody was abusing that line, and they had guys out and we still couldn't get pressure. That's the theme I see.

Latest posts