Per Twitter-Dockett to have limited role?

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Sorry as I am posting this from my phone but I just read that Dockett was fined six figures from the Cards and is expected to have a limited role this weekend.

https://twitter.com/mikejurecki/status/ ... 5021441024

Mike Jurecki
‏@mikejurecki
I’m hearing that Darnell Dockett has been fined six figures from the Cardinals organization, & could have a limited role vs. Seattle.

via Adam Caplan

HawksFTW

Reaction score
FargoHawk":2314wps3 said:
Sorry as I am posting this from my phone but I just read that Dockett was fined six figures from the Cards and is expected to have a limited role this weekend.

Definitely helps our oline!

I bet this stems from the spitting incident he had with Rhodes.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Guy is a major league a-hole. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Damned good player though. Hope for our team's sake he doesn't even see the field.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
He's a classic douche... but man our defense truly would be 'elite' with him playing in the middle. We need a guy like Dockett.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":ad34yzah said:
That was the original report, which has since been retracted.

How can the Cardinals retract it, then fine Dockett? "Nothing to see here people! Dude you're fined!"

My guess is "limited role" = sits out the first couple of series, then comes on and creates havok with our O-line like he always does.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Dockets himself never denied it when he had the chance and I doubt they would fine him $100,000 or more if he hadn't done something like that.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I don't actually believe the 'limited role' part until I don't see him on the field.

drdiags

Reaction score
Hearing more details, it was stated that Ray Horton had told the defense to let the Jets score so the Cardinals could get one last chance to score and with a 2 pt conversion, tie the game. Dockett refused to do it and after the play had an on-field argument with Rhodes. So the penalty is for insubordination. Failing to follow the directions of the coach, which makes more sense than the original spitting on Rhodes issue being the reason the Cardinals put a 6 figure fine on him.

Kent Somers ‏@kentsomers
Docketts fined more than 100k. Refused to folol whiz order to let jets score. Picked tiff with Rhodes. May see mor punishment sunday

"folol" probably means "follow"

Carmon1274

Reaction score
He is a clown, but its bad when Some Hawk fans want him playing in our D.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Carmon1274":1uprfucf said:
If you're referring to the posts above, Rob (English) said "a guy LIKE Dockett" and I agreed. As in the quality of his play and the need for a really studly DT on the Hawks, not who he is as a person.
So um.......we good here dude? Oh, and please read the ENTIRE post people make.

mikeak

Reaction score
If he was told by a coach to let them score and refused to do it he may actually sit. I mean seriously this was a 1pt game and that would be the only way to win the game and he cost them that opportunity....

This is a coaching staff that may get fired. I am sure they are PISSED and so they should be

On the other hand - they are a coaching staff about to get fired give it one series and then they will be concerned about their jobs and play him....

HawkWow

Reaction score
If someone sees Dockett this week, please kick him in the nuts and tell him Darnell sounds like a girl's name. For your safety, tell him it's from me. If he still wants to make a big deal out of it, click your heels together while saying RussellWilson. Do so until he leaves.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":tiit1xur said:
Carmon1274":tiit1xur said:
If you're referring to the posts above, Rob (English) said "a guy LIKE Dockett" and I agreed. As in the quality of his play and the need for a really studly DT on the Hawks, not who he is as a person.
So um.......we good here dude? Oh, and please read the ENTIRE post people make.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=57408

warden

Reaction score
I would welcome Dockett on the Seahawks in a heartbeat but he isn't going anywhere. Chances are the Cardinals coaching staff and higher management are the ones who will be leaving Arizona