Week 13: I'm excited to see

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'd like to see RussellWilson put the ball up no less than 30 times. Whether the running game is working or not. If he throws more TDs than Ints...I will be happy (as long as we win).

I'd like to see our LBs take away the middle of the field and I'd like to see both Clem and Irvin register no less than 4 sacks between them.

I'd like to see Tate continue his recent progress and I would REALLY like to get Turbin a TD.

A blow out would be wonderful, but I'd be thrilled if we just beat the spread.

Floridahawk79

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2ofsatw5 said:
Floridahawk79":2ofsatw5 said:
Ok OK, Geez guys. I was hinting at, we have the score run up and they throw him in there. Kinda want to see what he has as a back up.

:180670: Well why didn't you just say so??

Because I'm three hours of drinking ahead of you.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Floridahawk79":25xjl7pu said:
Zebulon Dak":25xjl7pu said:
Floridahawk79":25xjl7pu said:
Ok OK, Geez guys. I was hinting at, we have the score run up and they throw him in there. Kinda want to see what he has as a back up.

:180670: Well why didn't you just say so??

Because I'm three hours of drinking ahead of you.

Fair enough.

Go Hawks!!

jamsomatic

Reaction score
I am anticipating a solid outing for Baldwin. The consummate professional, I suspect the results from game one have been gnawing at him all season.

Floridahawk79

Reaction score
The Radish":3gio2tvg said:
Hell, I'll be excited if I just get to watch the game. Thanks to Northwest Broadcasting its not likely any of us with Dish will get to.

:les:

There are ways....send me a PM if you want help.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
This will be my first game at the clink, and first time in Seattle since 2007. I'm excited about EVERYTHING!!!

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1pt8kghr said:
Floridahawk79":1pt8kghr said:
I'm excited to see if Matt Flynn can get into the game if you know what I'm hinting at.
No I'm not talking about a coin toss,

I'm not sure I know what you're hinting at but if it's what I think you're hinting at then be aware that I will DESTROY YOU.

He's not hinting at that.. If it's 31-3 in the 4th, wouldn't you expect a Flynn Sighting?

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I'm with an above poster-- I want to see Lane and Thurmond. I think this will be great experience for both of them. I want Lane to supplant Trufant.

I excited to see if MACOLM SMITH Starts in place of Hill-- As Bradley said today, with Smith we ARE FASTER. So I hope he grabs onto the WILL spot and doesn't let go. I would like Both Trufant and HIll to be relagated to backups at game's end.

Also I've LOVE to see RW get his 1st 300 yard passing game- He's been close twice collecting 293 yards in both the NE and CHI games. I'd also love to see him throw 3-4 TD's--- Get him closer to Mannings Rookie TD record.

Lastly, someone above also pointed it out. I'd love to see Turbin get 10 carries and his first career TD. I'd also love to see Baldwin continue to emerge.

So if 1 or more of the above happen this week than I'd be super. I fully expect us to be 8-5 come Monday morning.

kearly

Reaction score
The Seahawks have not only won every game at home this year, but they've actually blown out every team they've played in Seattle other than New England and Green Bay, arguably the two most elite teams in the NFL.

Arizona just lost to the Jets who pulled Sanchez after his 3rd pick. Seattle just blew out the Jets a few weeks back. This is probably Seattle's easiest game to win of the entire season.

As far as stuff to watch in this game, I'm keeping close tabs on Thurmond. He looked very good just before getting hurt in 2011. If he's still that level of defender, then our defense will be in great shape not only for the playoff run, but in the long haul as well.

themunn

Reaction score
Floridahawk79":23dk2z12 said:

It's OK I knew exactly what you were talking about.

But I think even if we were up 60-0 we'd still stick with Wilson, he's the kind of competitor who you'll have to drag off the pitch kicking and screaming... internally (since he has no outward emotion)

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm excited to be going to my first game of the season.

I'm excited that I'll be sitting in an area with a fair number of Cardinals fans, and can show them what real fans are like*.

I'm excited that my wife ordered me a birthday present that came in a box from NFLShop.com, and smells like a Wolf Grey 12th Man jersey.

*Cheering LOUD for the Seahawks, without any need to belittle opposing team's fans. I've been to enough out-of-town games to learn what it's like when the home town fans are just a-holes (Raiders/49ers fans), and have learned what not to do.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
themunn":334pfgsr said:
Floridahawk79":334pfgsr said:

It's OK I knew exactly what you were talking about.

But I think even if we were up 60-0 we'd still stick with Wilson, he's the kind of competitor who you'll have to drag off the pitch kicking and screaming... internally (since he has no outward emotion)

If the Coach wishes to pad Russell Wilson's stats for Rookie QB of the Year, then he will play every Offensive series.

Uffda

Reaction score
If we're up by quite abit in the last few minutes , it would be nice to sub in some of the new defensive players to see how they will do in a few weeks .

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":m222s8sm said:
Just list things you're excited to see this week. Or, rip mine. Or, pee in my butt.

1) I'm excited to see Lane get some time defensively. His special teams play and attitude during OTA's/Training Camp has drawn my attention. I have a feeling we're going to like this kid.

2) Russell Wilson facing a team, for the 2nd time, for the 1st time is exciting. His discipline, problem-solving, and preparedness seem to favor him in these scenarios.

3) I'm excited to see whether the Seahawks offense can finally become prolific. I know I'll get disagreements on this based upon Pete's style, but I think the Hawks can, and are trending towards, being top 10. I think its within their grasp. And, I'd LOVE to be wrong about Bevell.
I have been excited about Lane since we got the kid, he looks to me like the kind of quick twitch guy who can play the nickel.

I think that the Cardinal players have watched a ton of film telling them Russell has improved. But when they get on that field, they are going to try the same shit that worked in week one. And he is going to make them pay.

I don't like Bevell, but it isn't all him. Our Oline is built with pass blocking as an afterthought, so in that respect we simply can't be a pass first team. I am convinced that Bevell suffers from episodes of poorly timed cleverness. He got a ton of love on here after the Bears game, but Russell called the plays on the 97 yard drive, and the option stuff in overtime was based on Russell's request. Good on Bevell for listening.

As for your opening request, I live too far away. Can I FEDEX you a fully loaded whizinator?

JonRud

Reaction score
I am excited to see Russell Wilson play live for my first time.

I am excited to be in the presence of 67K other 12's.

I am excited to see the Seahawks to go 8-5.

I am excited to spend 11 hours on a plane and just 34 hours in Seattle [well......]

Greenhell

Reaction score
JonRud":3vcyfuzs said:

I am excited to spend 11 hours on a plane and just 34 hours in Seattle [well......]

You're gonna fall head over heels in love with The Clink if you've never been there. That stadium is amazing. I want to go to there.

JonRud

Reaction score
Greenhell":3f86vjcv said:
JonRud":3f86vjcv said:

You're gonna fall head over heels in love with The Clink if you've never been there. That stadium is amazing. I want to go to there.

Actually this is my 16th trip from NJ to Seattle. I saw 4 games in the Kingdome, 1 at Husky Stadium, and now 11 at Seahawks Stadium / Qwest Field / Century Link. Actually technically I guess it's my first trip to Century Link. LOL...

Greenhell

Reaction score
JonRud":3kn7iouw said:
Greenhell":3kn7iouw said:
JonRud":3kn7iouw said:

Actually this is my 16th trip from NJ to Seattle. I saw 4 games in the Kingdome, 1 at Husky Stadium, and now 11 at Seahawks Stadium / Qwest Field / Century Link. Actually technically I guess it's my first trip to Century Link. LOL...

Well nevermind then! You've obviously got a love affair with the stadium like the rest of us. LOL!

Zowert

Reaction score
Is the butt pee option still on the table?

jk!

I'm excited to see how the defense performs after playing below their usual level last Sunday. Also Earl Thomas and Russell Wilson are two players in particular that I am always excited to watch.