Sunday, 1:25 PT start, or 1pm?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Even though my tickets say 1pm, and the season ticket e-mail that went out yesterday say 1pm kickoff, ESPN and NFL Network are listing the game as 1:25pm. Just wondering if anyone has heard either way? I remember the announcement that some of the 1pm games would be moved to 1:25pm PT. More time for pre-funk :thirishdrinkers:
Post if you hear the official kickoff time. Shoot, if it means ppl will get to their seats on time, I like it. We're always at our seats around 12:30 ish, but it seems like a ton of ppl show up last minute, or during the first drive. Obviously this move is to make sure the early games don't overlap etc.

Go Hawks! Revenge will be ours on Sunday. 23-6 Hawks

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cool, that's what I thought. Seems kind of corny that the Hawks sent out an e-mail yesterday saying 1pm kickoff. Oh well, probably a good idea to make sure ppl get to their seats on time. Guaranteed there will be a huge percentage who don't know about the start time.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's a good idea, especially w/some of the games going past 1pm. It's lame when you're waiting for your team and the 10am game goes extra long. Nothing worse than seeing your team finally in the middle of the 1st quarter. NFL Red Zone has fixed a lot of that drama.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
NFL rules for networks require them to start televising the home market game when it starts.

The later starts... first 1:15 pm and now 1:25 pm... enable the home market viewers to finish the early game if it is running over.

The rules preclude this from happening to the home market...
Nothing worse than seeing your team finally in the middle of the 1st quarter.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I like those rules. Way back when you literally had to wait for a game, even if your game already started. Probably aging myself a little here :)