Malcom Smith Rated Best Defensive Player for Hawks Wk.13

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • http://12thmanrising.com/2012/12/05/sea ... portunity/

Great article by 12thmanrising. Apparently PFF rated Smiths week 13 performance as the best of any defensive player for the Seahawks. They note that on 19 passing plays, Smith only gave up 2 catches for 8 yards to Forte, one of the best pass-catching rb's in the league. Check it out.
    "I don't know why anyone thinks the NFL is going to start the season with a rematch of one of the most lopsided Super Bowls of all-time.

They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding." --- Broncos Fan
    smashmouth59
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• Here's to hoping Hill can't make the field again this week, or at least doesn't get the starting spot back.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• Already posted the PFF article, but yeah it probably gets more publicity when reposted.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515 wrote:Already posted the PFF article, but yeah it probably gets more publicity when reposted.

U mad bro?

Jk. Good to know my eyes weren't deceiving me. Saw him make a couple good plays. This is very good news.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515 wrote:Already posted the PFF article, but yeah it probably gets more publicity when reposted.

Oops, didn't see the PFF post, still great article by 12thmanrising.

I just think it's a good thing that we may have our future starting WLB already on the roster.
    "I don't know why anyone thinks the NFL is going to start the season with a rematch of one of the most lopsided Super Bowls of all-time.

They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding." --- Broncos Fan
    smashmouth59
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• smashmouth59 wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:Already posted the PFF article, but yeah it probably gets more publicity when reposted.

Oops, didn't see the PFF post, still great article by 12thmanrising.

I just think it's a good thing that we may have our future starting WLB already on the roster.

Right? I was a big fan of the Smith pick as soon as it was made. 4.4 speed in a LB, I just love that. It was very intriguing.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• I have liked what Smith has brought to the table so far. Hope he keeps getting better and that we have a possible starter for next year to replace Hill.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information