Love My New Shirt.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Picked it up today. Saw it and had to have it.

russellknows.jpg

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Where and where did you get and can I get one!

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Minne":2n6abtby said:
Prolly Nike store

Don't see giant NIKE SWOOSH so must not be so :sarcasm_off:

Maybe Levi's store?

jamsomatic

Reaction score
Those are dumb bland and derivative. Like a Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt or an affliction shirt. C'mon Aros! Yer a graphic mastermind. You could do much better.

Riley12

Reaction score
I hate that slogan because it harkens back to the "Bo Knows" Nike campaign, and I do not like Bo Jackson very much.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
jamsomatic":bgr0msr6 said:
Riley12":bgr0msr6 said:
I hate that slogan because it harkens back to the "Bo Knows" Nike campaign, and I do not like Bo Jackson very much.

Riley12
KNOWS

Thanks for your input, it let me quickly cancel my order! Whew that was a close one, I almost bought something that wasn't completely original or approved of by all on .NET :180670: :180670:

:sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
jamsomatic":23o6g9vu said:
Those are dumb bland and derivative. Like a Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt or an affliction shirt. C'mon Aros! Yer a graphic mastermind. You could do much better.

LOL. Well, I do appreciate the compliment as it was intended but I love the simplicity of this. I really do. Sometimes beautiful design is overstated.

This simply stands all on its own.

That's why I bought it and will wear it proudly.

Sorry for the late response, I bought it at a local mall in one of the sports stores, forget the name. Thanks for offering a link for others to purchase.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I saw the best shirt at a Hawks game this year, haven't seen it since. I think it was a Nike shirt because it looked like the same style as the "KNOWS" shirts or the "Seahawks Just Do It" shirts, but not sure.

It simply said "RESPECT IS EARNED"...the SEA was in Seahawks green and the rest of the letters were white on a blue shirt. Anyone know where to find that? Can't find it anywhere!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HawkFan72":1388tmoz said:
I saw the best shirt at a Hawks game this year, haven't seen it since. I think it was a Nike shirt because it looked like the same style as the "KNOWS" shirts or the "Seahawks Just Do It" shirts, but not sure. It simply said "RESPECT IS EARNED"...the SEA was in Seahawks green and the rest of the letters were white on a blue shirt.

Nice. :th2thumbs:

HansGruber

Reaction score
Love it. I might order one myself.

In fact, the relation to Bo makes me want it more. FRACK Bo Jackson, man. Russell is DA BOMB DIGGITY!!

kobebryant

Reaction score
Plus, it works for Okung, Davis, or even (Brian) Russell. Really any sort of Russell the Hawks have had.
Slip in a 'K' and make it "Ruskell Knows"

http://yahoosports.teamfanshop.com/NFL_ ... thing_Nike

Good page for the Nike Seahawks stuff. I think it is a good sign that Nike has a couple of vintage Hawks items, could mean throwbacks are on the way.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many people commented on my RUSSELL KNOWS shirt today. Everybody wanted to know where to get one, and just rambling on about him.

The Pacific Northwest has a fever. And the only prescription, is more Russell Wilson!

509hawk

Reaction score
Aros":3f0t3g7i said:
I can't tell you how many people commented on my RUSSELL KNOWS shirt today. Everybody wanted to know where to get one, and just rambling on about him.

The Pacific Northwest has a fever. And the only prescription, is more Russell Wilson!

I've got it so bad...