Do you think any Seahawks lurk at .net?

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Of course they do.

What else do young, 20 something, athletic, millionaires do with their free time but lurk on an Internet message board?

The Radish

Reaction score
jamsomatic":2qfv9auh said:
Dilfer's father-in-law posted on here and wasn't in the closet about it, either.

Known as Walrus4 and later Schoolmarm. What a great guy. He never talked team stuff, but then he posted for a long time before anyone knew. I found out one time exchanging PMs with him about the handle I was going to use. That was in the pithyradish days.

:les:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
God, I hope not. The only poster here who MIGHT not send the Seahawks locker room into a howling frenzy of laughter with his football ignorance is Scottemojo. Maybe.

...nah, he'd do that too. We're all idiots.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
As per the clause in my contract i am contractually bound not to reveal my true identity in any public forum. If i were to, another clause states i'd have to kill every last damn one of ya.

Father, er, pete, likes to run a tight ship.

Any questions?

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo is Tim Ryan.

And I'm John Schneider. The12thman is my dummy alt account. I'm honestly amazed you guys bought my "neighbor" story.

chris98251

Reaction score
Given Petes love of gadgets and media stuff I'm betting he reads here also, if nothing else then to get a laugh and to prepare for any whiplash going forward.

I remember Amber and some of the other Seagals here at one time as well.

Uffda

Reaction score
Personally I'd rather not know.

Thinking they should be using those Ipads for more important things, then reading what us , .net yahoos are talking about ...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Kip, I can't grow a beard for shit.

I think Prelag worked for the Hawks, as the assistant to the assistant manager of jockstrap cleaning, and lost his parking space to Todd Lieweke.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I'm Elizabeth Hasselbeck's left breast, so I guess, in a six degrees of Kevin Bacon way, I'm pretty close to what you're looking for.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pinksheets":1ze8uisw said:
I'm Elizabeth Hasselbeck's left breast, so I guess, in a six degrees of Kevin Bacon way, I'm pretty close to what you're looking for.
And I thought only her mouth talked too much.