Week 13: I'm excited to see

pehawk

Reaction score
Just list things you're excited to see this week. Or, rip mine. Or, pee in my butt.

1) I'm excited to see Lane get some time defensively. His special teams play and attitude during OTA's/Training Camp has drawn my attention. I have a feeling we're going to like this kid.

2) Russell Wilson facing a team, for the 2nd time, for the 1st time is exciting. His discipline, problem-solving, and preparedness seem to favor him in these scenarios.

3) I'm excited to see whether the Seahawks offense can finally become prolific. I know I'll get disagreements on this based upon Pete's style, but I think the Hawks can, and are trending towards, being top 10. I think its within their grasp. And, I'd LOVE to be wrong about Bevell.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Walter Thurmond, It would be cool to see the kid get a pick 6, in first home game back.

Sherman vs Fitzgerald going at it, with Sherman shutting him down.

Bruce Irvin getting some sacks, I love the Brrrruuuuuuuuuccccceeeeee chant

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":3709jwvr said:
FlyingGreg":3709jwvr said:
Pass rush, a defensive TD (or two), and Wilson paying back the Cards.

Yes! A pick six or something. When was the last time our defense scored? I don't even remember.

Against Da Bears in December of last season - Red Bryant and Brandon Browner each had a pick six.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
pehawk":2x9aiub6 said:
2) Russell Wilson facing a team, for the 2nd time, for the 1st time is exciting. His discipline, problem-solving, and preparedness seem to favor him in these scenarios.

So, Arizona, we meet again, for the first time, for the last time.

I'm excited to see our defense shut down all 3 Arizona QBs. You know it's gonna happen. Maybe even at the same time.

Barthawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1c60pao0 said:
SeahawksFanForever":1c60pao0 said:
FlyingGreg":1c60pao0 said:
Pass rush, a defensive TD (or two), and Wilson paying back the Cards.

Yes! A pick six or something. When was the last time our defense scored? I don't even remember.

Against Da Bears in December of last season - Red Bryant and Brandon Browner each had a pick six.

you are correct sir..

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm excited to see dominance. I'm excited to see an old fashioned trouncing. I'm excited to watch my team get on a roll while they make a legitimate playoff push and take it to the next level and give this fan base what it deserves.

Floridahawk79

Reaction score
I'm excited to see if Matt Flynn can get into the game if you know what I'm hinting at.
No I'm not talking about a coin toss,

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Floridahawk79":puy5dwgk said:
I'm excited to see if Matt Flynn can get into the game if you know what I'm hinting at.

I'm not sure I know what you're hinting at but if it's what I think you're hinting at then be aware that I will DESTROY YOU.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Floridahawk79":2dkkubay said:

What? I think I know what you are trying to say but you better be more specific than this because it's a very risky comment of yours

Floridahawk79

Reaction score
Ok OK, Geez guys. I was hinting at, we have the score run up and they throw him in there. Kinda want to see what he has as a back up.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
pehawk":3klol8ib said:

:13:

We all know how obsessive RW is in the film room and with game prep. This is the first time he gets to go in with film of how a team played him. I expect his game notes to his wr's to be about twice as long as normal.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Floridahawk79":24l4zpit said:
Ok OK, Geez guys. I was hinting at, we have the score run up and they throw him in there. Kinda want to see what he has as a back up.

:180670: Well why didn't you just say so??

The Radish

Reaction score
Hell, I'll be excited if I just get to watch the game. Thanks to Northwest Broadcasting its not likely any of us with Dish will get to.

:les:

quadsas

Reaction score
I was liek 6 passing TDs by Wilson. Perhaps people will finally realise he's had a better season than Luck.