Unlucky: FG % against the Seahawks

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Unlucky: FG % against the Seahawks
Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:53 pm
  • 100%. The Seahawks are the only team in the entire league where opposing kickers have a 100% FG% against. Other than teams who are extremely good at blocking FGs, this seems to be more of a luck stat. To put it in context the Buccaneers have a 68% FG % against...The Lions have a 74% against and have actually had 8 FGs Missed against them (I know, I know, PC shouldn't have gone for the 60 yarder, but still, 8 missed FGs missed against them!).

I'm predicting a few big misses week 16 for Akers which will completely make up for our unluckiness thus far in this regards :) Stupid stat, but I found it interesting.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

Re: Unlucky: FG % against the Seahawks
Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:58 pm
  • All this does is remind of that the Rams kicker, literally kicked our butts when we played them in week 4 and that this needs to even out in week 17

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:04 pm
  • Be nice if Red Bryant would block one this year
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 pm
  • wind and rain, wind and rain, wind and rain....etc... there won't be any field goals from the 50 yrd line this next game against the rams, i can assure you.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:03 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information