Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Unlucky: FG % against the Seahawks
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:53 pm 
NET Veteran

100%. The Seahawks are the only team in the entire league where opposing kickers have a 100% FG% against. Other than teams who are extremely good at blocking FGs, this seems to be more of a luck stat. To put it in context the Buccaneers have a 68% FG % against...The Lions have a 74% against and have actually had 8 FGs Missed against them (I know, I know, PC shouldn't have gone for the 60 yarder, but still, 8 missed FGs missed against them!).

I'm predicting a few big misses week 16 for Akers which will completely make up for our unluckiness thus far in this regards :) Stupid stat, but I found it interesting.

"We all we got, we all we need"

Post subject: Re: Unlucky: FG % against the Seahawks
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:58 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

All this does is remind of that the Rams kicker, literally kicked our butts when we played them in week 4 and that this needs to even out in week 17

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:04 pm 
NET Veteran

Be nice if Red Bryant would block one this year

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 pm 
NET Veteran

wind and rain, wind and rain, wind and rain....etc... there won't be any field goals from the 50 yrd line this next game against the rams, i can assure you.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]