Hopefully HAN can lower the shield in time

Cartire

Reaction score
Here it comes.

Every single columnist/pundit, sports site, booky, expert ... (fill in the blank), is picking SEA. I mean, I get it, of course they would. But the lack of not even one upset pick has me worried already.

Its a trap

509hawk

Reaction score
I am scared. Its crunch time in my survivor pool and I have too much emotion invested in my hawks to gamble on them.

Picking them this week though ugh I hate it.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I am still very confident in a win, but when I saw we were double digit favorites, that fact alone, lowered my sureness from 99% to more like 85-90%. I'm still pretty sure we'll win, but it's games like these that scare me this year. Seems the more sure I've been about the wins, the more we've lost.

This has to change this week

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
If we lose to Arizona, with the state of their offense...on our home turf, where we haven't played in almost a month...inspired by the setback of losing Browner (and probably Sherman)....coming off a hugely important road win over a good team....when we have a clear shot to the playoffs for the first time in years...

Well, then, we should be punched in the junk.

Enough of the nail biters this season. We are due for a domination. The Cards defense is too good and gives us fits, so I don't think we will score 30 or more, but this is the week for some defensive and special teams points and our defense to regain the swagger.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It's time the Hawks crush an opponent that they should beat. I think we're all sick of losing to inferior teams.

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":30ehvtnm said:
It's time the Hawks crush an opponent that they should beat. I think we're all sick of losing to inferior teams.

:229031_victory:

5280Hawk

Reaction score
The only higher spread than ours this week is Broncos over the Raiders by 10 1/2.

and they're on the road.

hawker84

Reaction score
5280Hawk":2yp0qdxj said:
The only higher spread than ours this week is Broncos over the Raiders by 10 1/2.

and they're on the road.

ya i'm anxiously counting down the hrs for this one... thursday night matchups are a joke... pissed off i ordered that channel for the hawk game..

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
You guys can stop worrying. The Seahawks will come to play this weekend and the Cardinals will get the beating they deserve.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
We. Do. Not. Lose. At. Home.

Not this year. And not to this team.

Everyone worrying about Skelton... well, he's never played in Seattle.

Everyone worried about the 2 game losing streak to Arizona... both games were on the road. Arizona hasn't won in Seattle since 2009.

And one thing Carroll said has me confident that this team won't play down to the competition. He said (paraphrasing), "The team knows that if we lose this game, it will undo what we accomplished in Chicago."

This will not be a repeat of the Miami game, and it will not be a repeat of the Week 1 game.

This is new, and it will be glorious.

grizbob

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":ft4texdx said:
Well, then, we should be punched in the junk.

EVERY loss feels like I got kicked in the "junk" but the worst are the ones where I'm certain we'll win :? optimism isn't often rewarded :180670: so for now I'll just expect the worse and hope for the best :roll:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
volsunghawk":wcicmbaa said:
We. Do. Not. Lose. At. Home.

Not this year. And not to this team.

Everyone worrying about Skelton... well, he's never played in Seattle.

Everyone worried about the 2 game losing streak to Arizona... both games were on the road. Arizona hasn't won in Seattle since 2009.

And one thing Carroll said has me confident that this team won't play down to the competition. He said (paraphrasing), "The team knows that if we lose this game, it will undo what we accomplished in Chicago."

This will not be a repeat of the Miami game, and it will not be a repeat of the Week 1 game.

This is new, and it will be glorious.

So it is written...

sutz

Reaction score
Cartire":uc3zogld said:
Here it comes.

Every single columnist/pundit, sports site, booky, expert ... (fill in the blank), is picking SEA. I mean, I get it, of course they would. But the lack of not even one upset pick has me worried already.

Its a trap
Russell Wilson doesn't get trapped.

;)

rjdriver

Reaction score
sutz":20rrj3cn said:
Cartire":20rrj3cn said:
Here it comes.

Its a trap

;)

Russell would be a kick ass Lando Calrisean. (sp)

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
rjdriver":1w7i4vab said:
sutz":1w7i4vab said:
Cartire":1w7i4vab said:
Here it comes.

Its a trap

;)

Russell would be a kick ass Lando Calrisean. (sp)

Except he would never turn his back on his team, EVER.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm not expecting a close game, personally. Maybe a close score, but the result will never be in doubt.