RW wants you to stop texting while driving

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm at work now, so I'm gonna have to wait to watch this video when I'm in my car driving home.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
This is why I converted to a laptop with Google voice long ago. Typing has never been easier or faster. I can even watch college basketball games on those long road trips.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
It's a great campaign, I'm guilty of texting while driving and have nearly gotten into some serious accidents..

BTW Seahawks.net is hard to post on while you're doing 85 down the freeway.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":gimuogzg said:
It's a great campaign, I'm guilty of texting while driving and have nearly gotten into some serious accidents..

BTW Seahawks.net is hard to post on while you're doing 85 down the freeway.

You should slow down to 80, then.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I texted while driving while wearing my new Russell Wilson jersey. AWKWARD!

dunceface

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1vreglbp said:
I texted while driving while wearing my new Russell Wilson jersey. AWKWARD!

You have shamed the jersey. You must burn it to appease The Tanzania...

Zowert

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":ec4x4ep3 said:
I love the fact that Russell has not only become our Seattle Seahawks quarterback, but that he has really adopted our city (general Seattle-Bellevue area) as his home away from home (Virginia). He lives here, he patronizes the local stores and restaurants, he visits the Children's hospital (regularly I might add), and continues to progress as a citizen of our community!

Me too. I've see him walking around Lincoln Square in Bellevue twice now. I have only seen a couple players in person, ever, so seeing RW twice in less than two months must mean he is out and about a lot. That or it was just by chance and its likely he lives in Bellevue. I know a couple Hawks live in the Bellevue Towers, so that's probably where he's coming from. I would've walked up to him and started a conversation but he was with his wife. Doubt they wanted to be bothered. That and i'm a big wuss that gets nervous when I see someone famous. I know Russ is no A-list celebrity but he still counts as famous in my book.

RW's wife is much better looking in person.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
JSeahawks":n1cjh1sh said:
Just got a ticket for texting while driving last month. Damn you Wilson!

Wait seriously? I always wondered how the cop can prove you were texting and not just checking the time or something. Did you have to show him your sent messages?