0-11 against AFC opponents on the road since 2006

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Hopefully this stat changes in the buffalo game.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Buffalo has been playing well and scoring a lot of points on people lately. They also play tough at home. I've never thought it was going to be a speed bump like a lot on the forum do.

That said, every game we play is a must win if we want to win the division. SF only has two tough games left: @ NE and here in Seattle. The other 2 games are Miami and Arizona, and although ARI plays them very tough, they have no QB and a terrible OL that the Niners will exploit. Miami could be a tough matchup for them though, but Harbaugh is a good coach and he'll probably exploit their secondary like we didn't want to.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• A big equalizer is that the Bills are playing in Toronto. So the Seahawks will not have to worry about playing in the elements. I would guess the Toronto home field advantage might be less than playing in Buffalo but I am not sure. I think I was told the game is a late one, so the 10:00 a.m. Eastern start time shouldn't be an issue either.

All that said, the Seahawks will be expecting a great offensive display from the Bills. Plus the Bills have been pretty good against the run lately according some infor that floated by on my twitter stream.

I am not concern about any of this. Not concerned at all. Championship caliber teams win games they need to.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Seems like every team someone mentions a Seahawks streak prior to a game, it ends up being jinxed and ending that week...so good job OP!
    thebanjodude
    NET Starter

• We haven't played any of those AFC teams in the losing streak outside of the U.S.

Problemo solved!
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• drdiags wrote:...............Championship caliber teams win games they need to.

Yes, yes they do.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

ImageImage

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    drdiags wrote:...............Championship caliber teams win games they need to.

Yes, yes they do.

They do, and that is why the Dolphins game shows this team is not Championship caliber yet. Especially defensively, which choked monumentally.
    razor150
    NET Veteran

• Buffalo's getting stomped. We're gonna wax em. They're gonna get the heavy end of the hammer.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• When reflecting on stats and past failures of the Seahawks, we should remember that we had quarterbacks that played like skittish cats when the pressure was cranked up. I think (hope) we have turned the page into a new chapter in Seahawks history.
    Rafi
    NET Practice Squad

• On the bright side, the Bills are only 1-3 in regular season games played in Toronto.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

• razor150 wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    drdiags wrote:...............Championship caliber teams win games they need to.

Yes, yes they do.

They do, and that is why the Dolphins game shows this team is not Championship caliber yet. Especially defensively, which choked monumentally.

Unfortunately there's a good chance you're right.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

ImageImage

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:06 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information