I love Marshawn Lynch and all, BUT...

SeaTown81

Reaction score
...if the offense is introduced this week (as it should be), Russell Wilson needs to be introduced last.

I've felt this way for a while now. But I understood going with Lynch given Lynch's popularity and the divided nature of the last few Flynnicists. But that time has come and gone. Over the last few weeks, this city and fan base is fully behind RW. Time to let him hear it.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
i dont care what order they are introduce i just want wins

OP
OP
SeaTown81

SeaTown81

Reaction score
hawkfan333":1g0xo36i said:

Well I don't give a crap about wins. So go start a thread about wanting wins.

:34853_doh:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Wilson is greatly benefiting from the threat of Lynch.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Flynn for the win !

I'll never fall under Russell Wilson's evil spell ! :twisted:

jamsomatic

Reaction score
Really? We're now worried about order of introduction? SMH. Maybe RW should put on a cape and fly out of the tunnel in front f Taima! Lol

kobebryant

Reaction score
I say go with whatever the order was for the last home game. I'm not superstitious, but might as well keep it the way it is given that we are undefeated at clink, also don't change underwear either.

Might be time to give the special teamers some love. Farwell,Ryan,Lane and Maragos are having nice seasons.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I love the introductions. I think RW would probably get the biggest applause right now so might as well put him last.

kearly

Reaction score
hawkfan333":1wejdc6y said:

I don't care what order they are introduced I just want jelly doughnuts. And a lamp to love.

dunceface

Reaction score
Knavin R. Johnson would want Matt Flynn and his coin toss calling abilities introduced last...

OP
OP
SeaTown81

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I know this is an election year. But people on the internet need to learn that not every comment posted on a forum demands a line in the sand "I AM FOR OR AGAINST THIS STATEMENT!" response. Some people take the most simply insignifcant things retardedly too serious. Never fails to amuse how literal some are.

I'm a season ticket holder who goes to all the games. I've had season tickets for over 15 years. Player introductions are fun and part of getting the crowd pumped up. Saying the guy who just won you a huge game, that your team is rallying around and city falling behind should be introduced last isn't a big deal. Nor something that warrants tone deaf "Screw that! I just want to win!" replies.

I really shouldn't be surprised. The direction this site has gone this season, such a reaction should have been expected. :3-1:

hawker84

Reaction score
kearly":3idnzatc said:
hawkfan333":3idnzatc said:

I don't care what order they are introduced I just want jelly doughnuts. And a lamp to love.

a lava lamp at that....

how bout they introduce everyone at the same time, would go something like this... and now your 2012 Seattle Seahawks.. and then while running out RW trips and gets stampeded by Red and Carpenter..

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
SeaTown81":2g3k7tcm said:
I really shouldn't be surprised. The direction this site has gone this season, such a reaction should have been expected. :3-1:

NO IT HASNT! YOU CAN GO TO HELL!

Latest posts