Russell Wilson - NFC Offensive Player of Week 13

Hawks46

Reaction score
I just want to see Wilson win more games than Luck.

I keep hearing the stat that Luck has now won more games than any other 1st overall pick. So, if Wilson wins more games than Luck, I want to see ESPN dance around that and make up some new stat for Wilson, so Luck can still have the most overall wins for his draft slot.

zayden185

Reaction score
hawker84":2vg2mhf8 said:
you know, i am now thuroughly convinced now.. RW could win every flippen week, and Luck will still be considered the greatest rookie of all time, despite what the stats say.. just sick of it all. not going to let it get to me any more. just going to kick back and enjoy watching my new franchise qb do what he does.. i actually am hoping RGIII wins it now, just so goober faced luck doesn't win..

Who gives a shiitakke mushroom? (Thats code for sheeee.it)

Rick Mirer won Rookie of the Year

RichNhansom

Reaction score
No he didn't. Runner up.

I wonder what the most games won for a rookie from the 3rd round (or any pick outside of #1 overall) is?

sutz

Reaction score
Color me surprised. I know he earned it, but usually the media finds a reason to ignore our team for awards like this.

Congrats, anyway! Well earned on a well played game.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
sutz":10zmghio said:
Color me surprised. I know he earned it, but usually the media finds a reason to ignore our team for awards like this.

Congrats, anyway! Well earned on a well played game.

The media pundits are agonizing over this because, they still have the image in their minds of Russell Wilson throwing that "should have been ruled a pick" to Golden Tate to win that game with the Patsies.

Wilson is still on the clip for passing P.Manning up for rookie TD's,,,Got my fingers crossed for this to happen, because the media will have a problem ignoring that stat, ESPECIALLY with everyone harping on it.

Vinny6420

Reaction score
Congrats to the dude, we have something to be excited about now

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Imagine we had a top teir WR for him to throw to. Or better yet a top teir TE. I like Miller but if we had someone elite receiving. I know this team is built for defense first b/c PC is a defensive minded coach, but I can see us draft next year towards offense to give this guy better weapons for next year.

acbass

Reaction score
There was Twitter poll on NFL Live today asking "Who has been the most impressive rookie quarterback?" 40% answered Russell Wilson. RGIII was number 2, Luck 3. People are starting to recognize.

garydrake425

Reaction score
Good job Mr. Wilson. Very excited to see the rest of this season play out. Also excited to see who we will add this offseason to give the offense a boost. RG3 and Luck better watch out cuz its DangeRuss on the field. Go Win Seahawks!!!!!!!!!!!!

razgriz737

Reaction score
acbass":1nbzh0wy said:
There was Twitter poll on NFL Live today asking "Who has been the most impressive rookie quarterback?" 40% answered Russell Wilson. RGIII was number 2, Luck 3. People are starting to recognize.
I saw that too, and was thoroughly surprised. My friends, this is just the beginning. :snack:

Latest posts