Listening to Hill & Schlereth earlier

ivotuk

Reaction score
Mark was at the Jets game and was getting tweets "The Bears have not given up a sack!" So he went home and watched the film..."The Bears were keeping 7 and 8 guys in to protect almost every play and only sending 2 guys out in the pattern on 5 step drops."

The lack of pressure was really bugging me in that game but I guess that would be a good reason for some of the lack of pressure with a makeshit line.

I did notice too that the O Linemen were almost glued together in the middle and made sort of a log jam that hindered anyone trying to rush up the middle. But that at least should have left it open for pressure from the outside. Cutler did get rid of the ball pretty quickly though.

jamsomatic

Reaction score
So why couldn't the Legion of %@!& cover 2 guys??

And why was Cutler able to outrun Wagner and juke ET and Kam on multiple occasions?? Maddening.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
jamsomatic":31iom8g4 said:

And why was Cutler able to outrun Wagner and juke ET and Kam on multiple occasions?? Maddening.

Yes, it was very maddening, but Cutler does have good wheels. He does that to everybody. And since he got the concussion, DBs are scared to death to tackle him. Afraid they'll get "Goodelled"

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
ivotuk":lspg6h9d said:
jamsomatic":lspg6h9d said:

Yes, it was very maddening, but Cutler does have good wheels. He does that to everybody. And since he got the concussion, DBs are scared to death to tackle him. Afraid they'll get "Goodelled"

Yeh Cutler has sick moves.

dunceface

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":n9le5f1g said:
ivotuk":n9le5f1g said:
jamsomatic":n9le5f1g said:

Yeh Cutler has sick moves.

I like his super effective yell at his own teammate and point and cry move

dunceface

Reaction score
razgriz737":3qh7cbk1 said:
dunceface":3qh7cbk1 said:
I like his super effective yell at his own teammate and point and cry move
Don't forget the teammate shove.

hellz yeah he punked thAT LIneman! it WUZ SICCCKKKKK!!!