Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: The people have spoken: Wilson > Luck in Week 13
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:18 pm 
NET Pro Bowler

Despite what the media says, the masses know Wilson had a better game Sunday than Luck.

Check out this vote, Wilson is killing it.

http://www.nfl.com/performance/2012/REG/13

Post subject: Re: The people have spoken: Wilson > Luck in Week 13
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:20 pm 
NET Veteran

I love it.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:22 pm 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *

Of course, most people have eyeballs and a brain, something most national sports commentators lack.

Also, I love hearing the radio synched with the game. It's one of the reasons I like watching at least one half
of NFL Replay.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:31 pm 
NET Veteran

Wow! Didn't think it would be that one sided. Or does half of Indiana not have compritters?

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:46 pm 
NET Veteran

Kurt Warner rated Wilson #2 QB of week 13 in his top 5

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:50 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

Yep we have computers. Problem is most Colts fans here do have even a 100th the passion that a Seahawks fan has. I've been to several games here and they are snoozefests. No noise whatsoever except maybe on 3rd downs will the fans stand up and give a half hearted cheer. Sad really. Proud to be a 12th man.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:19 pm 
NET Veteran

BallHawker wrote:
Yep we have computers. Problem is most Colts fans here do have even a 100th the passion that a Seahawks fan has. I've been to several games here and they are snoozefests. No noise whatsoever except maybe on 3rd downs will the fans stand up and give a half hearted cheer. Sad really. Proud to be a 12th man.

I would hate that. I was watching MNF last night and middle of a close game, Redskins on D and everyone's sitting. I notice a kid no more than 11 yrs old standing up yelling his butt off and motioning the crowd to get up and yell too. It was sad.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:10 pm 
NET Veteran

A good friend of mine is an Eagles fan thinks RW is the best rookie QB right now,he has kind of made him a Seahawk fan.He calls me every Monday to discuss the games,funny to because he wants Philly to get Matt Flynn.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:23 pm 
NET Rookie

alright, who on here is Eric Peters? and why are you telling the world of our secret weapon (Tanzania)

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:33 pm 
NET Veteran

fav13259 wrote:
alright, who on here is Eric Peters? and why are you telling the world of our secret weapon (Tanzania)

Whoever he is, he must now be sacrificed at the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]