Anybody catch Cris Carter on Mike & Mike this morning?

ensett

Reaction score
You cant give all the credit to luck, that isn't the same team as last year. They have had a massive roster turnover. Give some credit to the other guys on the field. Not to mention new coaches.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
The team was so bad because they did not have an even halfway competent qb behind Manning. And they were in a ton of close games that their offense couldn't pull out because their qb wasn't competent. They also shut down guys down as early as they could and were dedicated to getting the #1 pick. I promise that if that team had Tarvaris Jackson at qb last year, they win as many games as Seattle. This idea that the team was devoid of all talent is absolutely ludicrous.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
mjwhitay":2nd389j0 said:
The team was so bad because they did not have an even halfway competent qb behind Manning. And they were in a ton of close games that their offense couldn't pull out because their qb wasn't competent. They also shut down guys down as early as they could and were dedicated to getting the #1 pick. I promise that if that team had Tarvaris Jackson at qb last year, they win as many games as Seattle. This idea that the team was devoid of all talent is absolutely ludicrous.

This...

Galen96

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2ehkajo5 said:
mjwhitay":2ehkajo5 said:

This...

This²

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea Greenberg is such a sycophant it isn't even funny. He's all over Luck's jock.

Golic was stepping up for Wilson, and when it came down to the end Golic asked " the question is, would you trade Wilson or RG3 for Luck?'

It's such a tough question. I'd keep Wilson, but that's an emotional response. I like the underdog and he's a fighter, but Luck is also really amazing. How good would he be on Seattle's team ?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Galen96":2emqhd7v said:
-The Glove-":2emqhd7v said:
mjwhitay":2emqhd7v said:

This...

This²

I know, everyone acts like the Colts recent success is all because of Luck. They seem to forget that once they got rid of the ancient Kerry Collins and stopped putting Painter (who in the hell thought this guy was a QB) behind center, they did win a couple of games.

And one has to wonder if they did tank on purpose. Of course poor Jim Caldwell got canned after he earned the Colts the Luck pick.

Latest posts