Seahawks on NFL Replay Now

MarinersFanBart

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the Seahawks are on NFL replay on NFLN starting right now.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Thank you. I somehow forgot to DVR it on Sunday! :thirishdrinkers:

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Funny that it opens up with Braylon Edwards warming up.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I got pretty hammered Sunday and just wanted to refresh my memory on the greatness that was a little bit.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
TY, I DVR'd it but didn't get the extension so I missed the OT.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2r5v3jf7 said:
TY, I DVR'd it but didn't get the extension so I missed the OT.

I have DirecTV and have anything with Seahawks in the title or description set to automatically record, with an 1.5 hours extension. Never miss anything Seahawk related. It is a good setup, I am sure most DVRs have the options to do it.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
On the TD drive near the end of regulation they showed a zoomed in view of Wilson and a guy in the far endzone holding up the "12" flag in the aisle. Awesome

NYCoug

Reaction score
VaporHawk":1w8nyfgg said:
On the TD drive near the end of regulation they showed a zoomed in view of Wilson and a guy in the far endzone holding up the "12" flag in the isle. Awesome

Was going to mention how amazing that looked. Perfect timing too. Cheers to whoever that guy is!

JonRud

Reaction score
Im getting nervous all over again watching this. Hope the Hawks can pull it out!!!!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Is it just me or does NFL replay move just too fast? I'd like to see them add 30 minutes to the broadcast and huddle every other play. Something. I am grateful it exists, but it could be better, IMO.

bkit29

Reaction score
Anyone notice when they showed the slow mo replay of Edwards stretching out for the ball in the endzone, the ticker at the bottom of the screen was scolling "Seattle Seahawks waive WR Braylon Edwards"

djb28

Reaction score
I watched the the last one we were on a month ago. It was not like it use to be. There was much more sideline and game chatter, which is what made the replay so cool. Now it is just a cut up game. Still cool if you missed it though.

morgulon1

Reaction score
HawkWow":25ot30gf said:
Is it just me or does NFL replay move just too fast? I'd like to see them add 30 minutes to the broadcast and huddle every other play. Something. I am grateful it exists, but it could be better, IMO.

Its funny how they can fit a 3 hour game into one hour. It shows how much b.s. they make you watch in the form of commercials.

taz291819

Reaction score
morgulon1":3g83kpfk said:
HawkWow":3g83kpfk said:

Its funny how they can fit a 3 hour game into one hour. It shows how much b.s. they make you watch in the form of commercials.

Ever been to a non-televised college football game? They last about 2 1/2 hours.

OP
OP
M

MarinersFanBart

Reaction score
Was anybody else ticked at the total lack of concern for the safety of the Seahawks? Maybe it's just me, but I thought they missed a lot of blow to the head calls on our guys, and were very quick on the whistle when it came to the Bears getting hit.

HawkWow

Reaction score
taz291819":3qaznz9n said:
morgulon1":3qaznz9n said:
HawkWow":3qaznz9n said:

Ever been to a non-televised college football game? They last about 2 1/2 hours.

It drives me crazy the amount of time spent on commercials, I am sure the players feel the same.