12/4 PSA: Seahawks in front of Pine St Nordstroms

BWRyan

Reaction score
Just walked by Nordstroms at 12:50 p.m. and Bobby Wagner, K.J. Wright, Earl Thomas and who I'm guessing is Kam Chancellor (I guess I don't know what he looks like, not a lot of facetime on TV!) were ringing bells and taking photos for the Salvation Army. Also, Seagals.

Not sure if this belongs in the main forum here, but I thought some people would be interested.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
No fair we are on the east side. :sarcasm_off:

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
My respect for Wilson just went down immensely. Theres no excuse for him not being with them.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":22uxj3he said:
I respect for Wilson just went down immensely. Theres no excuse for him not being with them.

You realize this may have been set up before the season or there might be other legit reasons why he wasn't visible at time of report?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
SilkMonkey":241mapab said:
therealjohncarlson":241mapab said:
I respect for Wilson just went down immensely. Theres no excuse for him not being with them.

You realize this may have been set up before the season or there might be other legit reasons why he wasn't visible at time of report?

Your sarcasm meters broken

pehawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2o95k3gi said:
My respect for Wilson just went down immensely. Theres no excuse for him not being with them.

He was at Childrens Hospital, visiting sick children. How insensitive.

In all seriousness, Wilsons there every day off. If she was old enough, I'd actually guide his mule into my daughter. He's just perfect as a football player and human being.

For the record, chances are my daughter will marry some balding, douchebag, ex-junkie like pops.

Seaswab

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1jpoc9qp said:

I hope you're not serious. The kid visits children's hospital every week.

jkitsune

Reaction score
pehawk":3kct1xfu said:
therealjohncarlson":3kct1xfu said:

He was at Childrens Hospital, visiting sick children. How insensitive.

In all seriousness, Wilsons there every day off. If she was old enough, I'd actually guide his mule into my daughter. He's just perfect as a football player and human being.

For the record, chances are my daughter will marry some balding, douchebag, ex-junkie like pops.

I'm sorry you married a balding, douchebag ex-junkie.

pehawk

Reaction score
Why are you sorry? Its legal, finally, and he's sexy.

Latest posts