Watched the final drive again and spotted something funny

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • When Doug Baldwin makes a tip-toe catch for a first down on the winning drive, John Schneider is on the sideline right next to where the catch was made.

As the play develops he seems to be pointing at Baldwin, almost telling Wilson to find him. And then when the catch is complete, he does a little celebration and then cups his hands to shout something at Baldwin.

Good to know the GM is well into these games too. His celebration was pretty similar to mine in front of the TV when Baldwin made that catch.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

• theENGLISHseahawk wrote:When Doug Baldwin makes a tip-toe catch for a first down on the winning drive, John Schneider is on the sideline right next to where the catch was made.

As the play develops he seems to be pointing at Baldwin, almost telling Wilson to find him. And then when the catch is complete, he does a little celebration and then cups his hands to shout something at Baldwin.

Good to know the GM is well into these games too. His celebration was pretty similar to mine in front of the TV when Baldwin made that catch.

Totally dig that about JS.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• He and Pete are like fans on the sidelines. Everytime the camera cuts to one of them, they are doing exactly what
    I'd be doing on the sideline - screaming, running up and down the field, jawing with the players.

I LOVED the Holmgren era, even with his staid demeanor (and his hilarious volcano about to blow looks), but I'm a big
    fan of a coach that acts like a giddy fan when it's appropriate.
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

• Its one of the things i love most about Pete, i mean look at this gif

Killa Kam
    NET Veteran

• JS is awesome!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]