Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Watched the final drive again and spotted something funny
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:23 pm 
NET Veteran

When Doug Baldwin makes a tip-toe catch for a first down on the winning drive, John Schneider is on the sideline right next to where the catch was made.

As the play develops he seems to be pointing at Baldwin, almost telling Wilson to find him. And then when the catch is complete, he does a little celebration and then cups his hands to shout something at Baldwin.

Good to know the GM is well into these games too. His celebration was pretty similar to mine in front of the TV when Baldwin made that catch.

Post subject: Re: Watched the final drive again and spotted something funny
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:25 pm 
* Report Button *

theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
When Doug Baldwin makes a tip-toe catch for a first down on the winning drive, John Schneider is on the sideline right next to where the catch was made.

As the play develops he seems to be pointing at Baldwin, almost telling Wilson to find him. And then when the catch is complete, he does a little celebration and then cups his hands to shout something at Baldwin.

Good to know the GM is well into these games too. His celebration was pretty similar to mine in front of the TV when Baldwin made that catch.

Totally dig that about JS.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:29 pm 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *

He and Pete are like fans on the sidelines. Everytime the camera cuts to one of them, they are doing exactly what
I'd be doing on the sideline - screaming, running up and down the field, jawing with the players.

I LOVED the Holmgren era, even with his staid demeanor (and his hilarious volcano about to blow looks), but I'm a big
fan of a coach that acts like a giddy fan when it's appropriate.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:52 pm 
NET Veteran

Its one of the things i love most about Pete, i mean look at this gif

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:37 pm 
* NET Eeyore *

JS is awesome!

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]