Bret Bielema To Coach Arkansas

SEC FAN

Reaction score
He's won 3 straight Big 10 Titles, 3 straight Rose Bowls, lost the last 2. Good hire for Arkansas. I heard he's getting a pay raise. I doubt he coaches Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl. The SEC coaching lineup is unreal. I guess he didn't approve of Urban Meyers "unethical" recruiting practices.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Good for Wisconsin, guy is a douche bag. Bet they hire Pitts coach.

BBlades89

Reaction score
I bet there are more people happy about this than not in Madison. Also, I agree CP....hiring Chryst wouldn't surprise me at all.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
He said at his presser he was tired of losing his good assistant coaches because Wisconsin wouldn't pay to standards. I don't blame him.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm not glad to see him gone. He was a sure-fire failure in the Rose Bowl, so it was nice to have that win for the Pac-12.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Barry Switzer's thoughts on the hire:

"The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough. Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him."

Latest posts