Where are they now, Seahawks Superbowl edition.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry, not trying to turn this into a Leonard Weaver thread but the OP got me all nostalgic...Here's some YouTube clips...

[youtube]Rz9fj_54GVc[/youtube]

[youtube]T8TlNtrpQ6s[/youtube]

[youtube]L6lf0ljaivE[/youtube]

[youtube]VNqcodOXNbI[/youtube]

5280Hawk

Reaction score
That 05 texans game was awesome! The Weaver stiff-arm was rediculous!...damn that was the night Ken Hamlin got hit on the head with a sign outside a club downtown.

That was the last time I saw the Hawks win at home untill this year when we beat the cowboys. :) (I go to A game every year and have had some bad luck)

I remember we were out in belltown after the game, probably not too far from where Kenny got Jumped.

Edit - i totally screwed that up - I saw the NFCCG that same year, and we won that one :shock: :D

hawker84

Reaction score
jeramy stevens is slappin down olympic medalist apparently... i would actually like to see Hass retire and come back as an assistant..

ensett

Reaction score
Happypuppy":oa5y1kio said:
Weaver was a tweener. Small for the traditional fullback around 220's. good speed and power. Not a moves guy and ran upright. Very solid blocker.

Weaver weighed 240+

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1hpsxki4 said:
How about my boy Leonard Weaver? I really wish he would have worked out for us. Not to take anything from Michael Robinson who is a fantastic leader, but I thought Weaver had something special and although I believe he got injured in Phily, I was pissed off when the Seahawks let him go.

Yeah, Weaver blew out his knee in Philly and it's doubtful that he'll ever play again.

usc17hawk

Reaction score
D.J. Hackett was signed by the Washington Redskins to a 2 year contract in 2009, but he only played one year and was released. He's still listed as a Free Agent.

Also...if anyone's curious Etric Pruitt plays for the Mobile Bay Tarpons of the Southern Indoor Football League. The team is currently listed as "dormant" due to insufficient funds, but I'm sure he's probably a salesman for a cell phone company that provides poor coverage. :34853_doh:

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Jerheme Urban (Seahawks from 03 - 05) I saw recently tweeted Hass:

Jerheme Urban ‏@JerhemeUrban83
@Hasselbeck come help me move and stack some of these hay bales- that'll help you stay strong in December as well! #SouthTexasWorkout

Must be out of football and down in Texas working on his/a ranch.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
hawker84":xndj4xp6 said:
jeramy stevens is slappin down olympic medalist apparently... i would actually like to see Hass retire and come back as an assistant..
Hass deserves to retire a Seahawk.

Barthawk

Reaction score
Andre Dyson
Kelly Herndon

Marcus Tubbs works for UT athletics in Austin

Grant Winstrom. Retired. Haha winstrom

Bryce Fisher
Chris Gray
Ryan Hannam
Mo Morris
Joe Tafoya

Matt might know what David Greene is up to

Tom Rouen
Kaz
DD Lewis
Koutivides plays for the Pats

Marquand Manual
Michael Boulware
Pork Chop Womack

Just rattling off names off the top of my head.. Not naming the obvious ones

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Big Walt's waiting for his call from the HOF. :mrgreen: It had BETTER be come his first year of eligibility!!
And btw, I've always felt this way and still do.....he should've been the League MVP that season. It was one of the most dominating seasons I have ever seen a football player have. He so dominated Patrick Kerney (he was a Falcon at the time) that Kerney actually quit playing, sat on the bench and refused to re-enter that game despite having NO injury in the middle of the 3rd quarter. I'm sure some of you remember that. Walt only gave up 2 sacks that season and oddly enough both were to Osi in the Giants game at Qwest that their kicker missed a couple of FGs leaving the door open for the Hawks' victory in OT. Oh, and he owned Joey Porter in SBXL* too, just as wife beater Stevens said he would.

usc17hawk

Reaction score
D.D. Lewis hasn't played since ending his second stint with the Hawks in 2008 and Rouen hasn't played since leaving the Hawks following the 2005 season. Womack hasn't played since being released from the Cleveland Browns in 2009.

Ironically they're all still listed as free agents.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
usc17hawk":2d9thhr1 said:
Also...if anyone's curious Etric Pruitt plays for the Mobile Bay Tarpons of the Southern Indoor Football League. The team is currently listed as "dormant" due to insufficient funds, but I'm sure he's probably a salesman for a cell phone company that provides poor coverage. :34853_doh:

This is the one man I blame most for the SB loss. We would have overcome the refs that game if Pruitt had not been out of position on the long Parker TD run and the Hines Ward TD.

Pruitt came in when Manual got hurt. Before he came in the game, the Steelers could do NOTHING on Offense. They were shut down till Manual was forced out.

Still the #1 reason we lost, IMO.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
My recollection is Leonard Weaver left in FA.

Ruskell didn't want to pay Weaver what he thought that he was worth.