If every home team wins... except for seattle...

Pstark3

Reaction score
Kinda crazy seeing how this is still possible after not even a week ago we werent even going to make the wild card?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Crazy, but still within the realm of possibility. Even crazier is that give Atlanta two more losses, and we'd get the first seed. That's not going to happen, but it's mathematically still possible. And just think, last week we were already seeing talk of draft position and giving up on the season here.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":135yvo6o said:
Crazy, but still within the realm of possibility. Even crazier is that give Atlanta two more losses, and we'd get the first seed. That's not going to happen, but it's mathematically still possible. And just think, last week we were already seeing talk of draft position and giving up on the season here.
Yeah...I like this scenario better too...
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine ... 21230001~2
If you are going to dream...dream BIG!! :mrgreen:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Crazy enough.. that scenario isn't so far fetched either if we beat Buffalo.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
BlueTalons":1nniu8p6 said:
Seahawk Sailor":1nniu8p6 said:
Yeah...I like this scenario better too...
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine ... 21230001~2
If you are going to dream...dream BIG!! :mrgreen:

You forgot to do the AFC side of that scenario, where the Browns get the #6 seed at 8-8, and the Stealers sit home.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
I just redid it and picked who i think would win for the next four weeks, The packers ended up in the #2 spot and we hosted SF in the WC round.

but, if GB only loses 1 game then we get the #2 seed.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Pstark3":2g2k5dag said:
Kinda crazy seeing how this is still possible after not even a week ago we werent even going to make the wild card?

.......and just like last week, it's too hard to speculate with four games to go.

SF, Arizona and St.Louis ALL have tough defenses that can give us trouble, even at home.........and Buffalo is no pushover on the road.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Pstark3":umio80zb said:

Some naysayers would have you believe that. The loss in Miami didn't end the season.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Oh man. As much as I'd love to see us knock the Niners out of the playoffs, how about Russell stamping the exclamation point on his stellar rookie season by beating:

Chicago ... AGAIN
Green Bay ... AGAIN, this time for the NFC title
and
New England ... AGAIN, this time for the Lombardi Trophy!

(That's if we got the #1 seed. Fun to dream, right?)