If every home team wins... except for seattle...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine ... 21216002~2

    If we beat buffalo and every home team wins this is what will happen...
    Week 1 of the preseason vs. The Tennessee Titans, I said the Seahawks were winning the superbowl...

    "Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson
    User avatar
    skater18000
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 504
    Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:14 pm


  • Kinda crazy seeing how this is still possible after not even a week ago we werent even going to make the wild card?
    User avatar
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1428
    Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:08 pm
    Location: Bellevue


  • Basically if we win out, beat SF, and SF loses 1 more game.
    Image
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11450
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


  • Come on Patriots!
    Image
    User avatar
    ParisPC07
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 454
    Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:14 pm
    Location: Mountain Home, Idaho


  • Crazy, but still within the realm of possibility. Even crazier is that give Atlanta two more losses, and we'd get the first seed. That's not going to happen, but it's mathematically still possible. And just think, last week we were already seeing talk of draft position and giving up on the season here.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 18606
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:Crazy, but still within the realm of possibility. Even crazier is that give Atlanta two more losses, and we'd get the first seed. That's not going to happen, but it's mathematically still possible. And just think, last week we were already seeing talk of draft position and giving up on the season here.

    Yeah...I like this scenario better too...
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine ... 21230001~2
    If you are going to dream...dream BIG!! :mrgreen:
    Image
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    User avatar
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1130
    Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 11:36 am
    Location: Spanaway, WA


  • Crazy enough.. that scenario isn't so far fetched either if we beat Buffalo.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 4848
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


  • BlueTalons wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:Crazy, but still within the realm of possibility. Even crazier is that give Atlanta two more losses, and we'd get the first seed. That's not going to happen, but it's mathematically still possible. And just think, last week we were already seeing talk of draft position and giving up on the season here.

    Yeah...I like this scenario better too...
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine ... 21230001~2
    If you are going to dream...dream BIG!! :mrgreen:


    You forgot to do the AFC side of that scenario, where the Browns get the #6 seed at 8-8, and the Stealers sit home.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 18606
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


  • I just redid it and picked who i think would win for the next four weeks, The packers ended up in the #2 spot and we hosted SF in the WC round.

    but, if GB only loses 1 game then we get the #2 seed.
    Image
    User avatar
    5280Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 921
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:01 pm


  • Pstark3 wrote:Kinda crazy seeing how this is still possible after not even a week ago we werent even going to make the wild card?


    .......and just like last week, it's too hard to speculate with four games to go.

    SF, Arizona and St.Louis ALL have tough defenses that can give us trouble, even at home.........and Buffalo is no pushover on the road.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3083
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


  • Pstark3 wrote:Kinda crazy seeing how this is still possible after not even a week ago we werent even going to make the wild card?


    Some naysayers would have you believe that. The loss in Miami didn't end the season.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    User avatar
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3191
    Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am


  • Oh man. As much as I'd love to see us knock the Niners out of the playoffs, how about Russell stamping the exclamation point on his stellar rookie season by beating:

    Chicago ... AGAIN
    Green Bay ... AGAIN, this time for the NFC title
    and
    New England ... AGAIN, this time for the Lombardi Trophy!

    (That's if we got the #1 seed. Fun to dream, right?)
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1504
    Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
    Location: Olympia




It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online