Vote for Russell Wilson for FedEx Air player of the Week!!

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
You did vote for Russell Wilson, right?

Seeker

Reaction score
How is he not on it for ground as well?

Uffda

Reaction score
Brandon Marshall said this about Wilson.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2012/12 ... e_sea.html

WR Brandon Marshall: "He's a leader. He's a born leader. I listened to the guy talk. I watch how he conducts himself, how he handles himself. That's a guy I can watch and learn from. Even as a rookie, a young guy, Russell Wilson is a guy that is going to be special. He is special already. He did a great job today and he stayed in it, drove them down the field and got the job done."

Uffda

Reaction score
The last time the Seahawks had an NFC offensive player of the week, was Alexander.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Looking at ROTW, if Russ doesn't win, it's because they don't put ALL of the stats down. Luck has 4 TDs, but has 3 INTs, too. They don't mention that and it's kind of dumb.

SeaTown81

Reaction score

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Brandon Marshall seems like he's really grown up. One hell of a football player too. Always cool to hear props from one of the best players out there.

Cartire

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2kir9sdb said:
Brandon Marshall seems like he's really grown up. One hell of a football player too. Always cool to hear props from one of the best players out there.

I was working out in (then) Qwest Field when Marshall and his wife came for a visit when pete was trying to sign him. They had a huge welcome sign for him on the jumbotron. I was hoping we snagged him too. Im not surprised we didnt, but I was surprised he chose Miami over us.