Would you accept Matt Hasselbeck in 2013 as Wilson's backup?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
pehawk":26cyo0b6 said:
Zebulon Dak":26cyo0b6 said:
Tech Worlds":26cyo0b6 said:
All you guys that want Hass remind me of Mariner fans.

Let's sign Joey Cora cause we liked him too.

Is Joey Cora still playing? Can he still hit?

I still remember that time he cried. And, the other time he cried. And, that other, other time he cried. He could be our Charlie Batch.

And when Joey Cora cries, I cry with him.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
Is Joey Cora still playing? Can he still hit?[/quote]

I still remember that time he cried. And, the other time he cried. And, that other, other time he cried. He could be our Charlie Batch.[/quote]

And when Joey Cora cries, I cry with him.[/quote]

You mean E4? lol

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Love Matt Hasselbeck. I'd sign him with a stipulation that he must produce a competing locker room show to the Real Rob Report.

Reaction score
SNDavidson":3d7b4r4n said:
Love Matt Hasselbeck. I'd sign him with a stipulation that he must produce a competing locker room show to the Real Rob Report.

:think1:
"The Bald & the Beautiful" ??
"Hassel with Matt" ??
"Matt & Mic" (mike) ??

:204070:

Reaction score
decaff907":3ot3fiut said:
I'd love to see Matt Hasselbeck back in Seahawk blue. However, and I'm sure I"ll be bashed for this, but I'd be completely in favor of bringing Mike Vick in to back up Russell next year if we do indeed get rid of Flynn. In fact, I think he's a better fit in our offense than either Flynn or Hass. Just throwing it out there.

:34853_doh:

....yeah what we need as our back-up....a turnover machine !! :141847_bnono:

* * Matt would be great support to Russ....* *

"English" was saying 'bout other options ~ But Who ???
~ T-Jack
~ Henne
~ Alex Smith
~ Matt Lienart (sp)

:229031_shrug:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
As much as I liked Matt when he was a Seahawk, I do not feel that he has enough "gas in the tank". Yes....I would like Matt signed for TC so he can retire as a Hawk player .....and then come on board as a coach. I can "dream", can't I?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I would love it. Matts my all time favorite Seahawk. (although I have a feeling Russell might be someday).

To be honest I think with Wilson the backup QB is not very important. He just doesnt seem like hte type who's going to be very injury prone in his career **Knock on wood**. He's a runner but he's smart about running, and it seems to be pretty tough to get big hits on him with his size and maneuvarability.

zhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1qz5d7lo said:
I would love it. Matts my all time favorite Seahawk. (although I have a feeling Russell might be someday).

To be honest I think with Wilson the backup QB is not very important. He just doesnt seem like hte type who's going to be very injury prone in his career **Knock on wood**. He's a runner but he's smart about running, and it seems to be pretty tough to get big hits on him with his size and maneuvarability.

I agree with you're sentiment. my wife and I met him once before a san fran game. a very genuinely nice person

Basis4day

Reaction score
While we're at it, lets replace Leroy Hill with Brian Banks. It's more important to have a good story than a good team.

Whenever Hass hangs it up, sign him for one day and retire a Seahawk. No much more he can do for us. Not much more for us to ask of him.

decaff907

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":2c3bznhk said:
decaff907":2c3bznhk said:
I'd love to see Matt Hasselbeck back in Seahawk blue. However, and I'm sure I"ll be bashed for this, but I'd be completely in favor of bringing Mike Vick in to back up Russell next year if we do indeed get rid of Flynn. In fact, I think he's a better fit in our offense than either Flynn or Hass. Just throwing it out there.

:34853_doh:

....yeah what we need as our back-up....a turnover machine !! :141847_bnono:

* * Matt would be great support to Russ....* *

"English" was saying 'bout other options ~ But Who ???
~ T-Jack
~ Henne
~ Alex Smith
~ Matt Lienart (sp)

:229031_shrug:

I don't think Pete and Co would ask of Vick the same things that Reid asks Vick to do. The Seahawks aren't a team that asks their quarterback to throw for 300 yards and 45 pass attempts every game. I think Vick would definitely be an upper tier back up an would be perfect in the case Russ gets injured (*knock on wood*).