Prepare For It. You Know It's Coming.

jamsomatic

Reaction score
Start saving your pennies, boys, and let's invade Lambow lol! One of the only places I have seen the Hawks play before. (they lost both times) But we can do it!! Who's coming with me?

zhawk

Reaction score
all I can say is, "we want the ball, and we're gonna score!"

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
MY dream: Bears beat Green Bay. Pats beat SF. We win out.

Green Bay comes to Seattle.

:th2thumbs: :0190l:

Uffda

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":17tj8m4u said:
And I want it to come down to a hal mary to Golden Tate in the end zone again. I'm twisted like that.

If it would come down to a Hail Mary to a Packers WR in the endzone on the last play, that would be twisted.

drdiags

Reaction score
I just want to see them playing in the playoffs.

If they play Green Bay, I would love for it to be in Lambeau. For those who thought Rodgers gave the Seahawks love need to go listen again to that sound bite. He stated there were few Seahawks fans in the locker room but they would take the win they put up over the Bears.

They would love to play this game again. I say give them what they want, they may wish they had not pulled for the chance.

run and shoot

Reaction score
Eric Davis on NFL AM ran through the NFC playoff picture and picked Seattle to go to Lambeau and beat the Packers then lose to the Falcons the following week. Of course he picked the whiners to go to the Super Bowl.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I'd love it if the game ended the exact same way and the refs made the exact same call.