PTI on Russell Wilson

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Topic was "Does Wilson deserve more praise?"

Wilbon asks TK if Wilson should be praised as much as RG3 and Luck.. Tony says he understands why Luck and RG3 are getting more hype because of draft position and college pedigree. Wilbon says "well we better start doing this because they're in playoff contention"

Tony says "Give PC credit for going with him over Flynn"

Wilbon says "If Wilson played in Boston or Philly the media would be 'slurping' over him." :lol:

Pretty cool.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Then in next segment, their "mail-time" bit.. Tony leads it off by saying "time to rip through these emails like Russell Wilson through the Bears defense"

CANHawk

Reaction score
It's true. Could you imagine the boner-fest there'd be over Wilson if he were the new starting quarterback of America's Dallas Cowboys?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2fb1ijwc said:
Tony says he understands why Luck and RG3 are getting more hype because of draft position and college pedigree.

Does Tony know Wilsons college pedigree?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":2lr00myx said:
Hasselbeck":2lr00myx said:
Tony says he understands why Luck and RG3 are getting more hype because of draft position and college pedigree.

Does Tony know Wilsons college pedigree?
He was referring to Griffin being the Heisman winner and Luck being the favorite and Heisman runner-up twice.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":lwe71k0s said:
Then in next segment, their "mail-time" bit.. Tony leads it off by saying "time to rip through these emails like Russell Wilson through the Bears defense"
Haha...That's a good shot on Wilbon the Chicago native.

dunceface

Reaction score
I saw this today and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy in my footballs

pehawk

Reaction score
Wilbon jokingly said "enough with that kid, already" as they showed Wilson owning the Bears defense.

It was a great segment and another reason why I watch the show. They admitted they slurp up the Lucks and RG3's of the world over Wilson.

I question any sports fan who doesn't watch that show.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
CANHawk":1oef8twy said:
It's true. Could you imagine the boner-fest there'd be over Wilson if he were the new starting quarterback of America's Dallas Cowboys?

NO! Think what would have happened if the JETS drafted Russell! Almighty anointed one Tebow HIMSELF would have been bested by a shorter, less famous and hands down BETTER than Timmy T Quarterback! RW would even turn the God vote away from Tebow!

It would have been the biggest story of 2012 for the national media...and every time I would have heard the name 'Russell Wilson" my knuckles would have turned white.

Instead he's my favorite Quarterback. Funny how things work sometimes... ;)

zhawk

Reaction score
I will state for the record, I like both men equally and admire them as well, but do believe that rw is more polished as a qb. but I think they are both very accomplished athletes and leaders of men. my hat is off to both. we could use a tebow as a utility player on our team in multiple positions. he has heart and wants to win. ok, go ahead and sling your arrows :242735:

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I see Wilson's beautiful mug in the background, over Tony's left shoulder, as well. (Luck was over Wilbon's right shoulder.)

"LARGE ONIONS" for PC to name RW the starter! LOL!