Pete Prisco Was Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

sturg78

Reaction score
Someone link him to the crow thread Hass started.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
And now Mel Kiper Jr. there is only you.... we're waiting you big goofy haired ass clown.....

-The Glove-

Reaction score
zhawk":ru9refc6 said:
meh...who cares?
I do...and I'm sure a lot of other people do too.

He's a Senior NFL columnist for CBS. A national mediot writing an article with the headline "Monday Musings: I was wrong about Seahawks' Rookie QB Russell Wilson" is going to make people take notice.

The more mediots come around and eat crow, the better chance we'll actually have RW in the discussion for ROY and other accolades.

zhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1faioffb said:
zhawk":1faioffb said:
meh...who cares?

He's a Senior NFL columnist for CBS. A national mediot writing an article with the headline "Monday Musings: I was wrong about Seahawks' Rookie QB Russell Wilson" is going to make people take notice.

The more mediots come around and eat crow, the better chance we'll actually have RW in the discussion for ROY and other accolades.

I've seen lots of "he's a moron posts" and I am more interested in us winning then what a moron thinks about us winning. these national so called experts still think the jets will make the playoffs.... hmmmm

no offence to you :th2thumbs:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
zhawk":2a6qcaz2 said:
-The Glove-":2a6qcaz2 said:
zhawk":2a6qcaz2 said:
meh...who cares?

I've seen lots of "he's a moron posts" and I am more interested in us winning then what a moron thinks about us winning. these national so called experts still think the jets will make the playoffs.... hmmmm

no offence to you :th2thumbs:
No offense taken. I understand where you're coming from.

zhawk

Reaction score
and now world peace :thirishdrinkers: oh yeah.... bring beer. :thirishdrinkers:

Status
Not open for further replies.