The Official, Unapologetic, Shameless, RW LoveFest Thread

blue 22

Reaction score
this guy is gonna be a seattle legend like shawn kemp, gary payton, ken griffey jr, jay buhner, edgar martinez, steve largent, etc...

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
From a friend of mine on Facebook:

"If my wife told me she was having an affair with Russell Wilson, I would ask her to get me his autograph."

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
What I love about him is that not only is he a fantastic QB - maybe the best in the game at throwing on the run, throws a beautiful deep ball, runs better than a lot of running backs, and reads defenses like they are children's books, but he's a role model of a person. I want him to be my sons role model and sports hero because he is a fine example to follow.

Marshawn Lynch is a beast. I freaking love him. the team needs him. He's mean and nasty on the field. But, do I want him to be my kid's role model. Not really.

I hope this is the start of a 10-12 year dynasty. I can't wait.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2mqzz811 said:
From a friend of mine on Facebook:

"If my wife told me she was having an affair with Russell Wilson, I would ask her to get me his autograph."

LOL!

Giblien

Reaction score
I am already saving for his jersey. I must agree...I haven't liked a Seattle athlete this much since Junior. Give it a year or two and he might even beat out "the kid".

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
We're going to need a Wilson Lovefest forum. Kind of like the Shack, only soaking up the shameless worship instead of the foul language.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
From the Seahawks subreddit:

"If Russell Wilson asked me for permission to marry my daughter, I'd give him my blessing. My daughter is 2."

I actually laughed out loud.

MOSES

Reaction score
598572_10151182689708004_1732332261_n.jpg

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I typically loathe told you so's. But trust me, I'm remembering every single snarky comment towards my Wilson jersey I got at Temple prior to the GB game.

Premature purchase, my ass. :D

HawkEye

Reaction score
I keep a photo of Russell Wilson in my cell phone. When things get rough at work, I take a look at him and everything looks better.

By the way, I have a photo of Russell Wilson in my wallet...It is OVER my kids photos. :lol:

652cHAWK

Reaction score
I've been enjoying the Deion Sanders tune that he's been singing all season, "Russell....Last Name....Wilson."

NYCoug

Reaction score
HawkEye":2ujh4gt3 said:
I keep a photo of Russell Wilson in my cell phone. When things get rough at work, I take a look at him and everything looks better.

By the way, I have a photo of Russell Wilson in my wallet...It is OVER my kids photos. :lol:

Haha that's awesome. Great thread. Moses, thanks for making me laugh my ass off with that picture. Good stuff.

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
The unapologetic, shameless, lovefest grows... RW is now a teen heartthrob. LOL

[youtube]dYsEOkNFIZk[/youtube]

Giblien

Reaction score
SHOCKER315":2apbum6g said:
The unapologetic, shameless, lovefest grows... RW is now a teen heartthrob. LOL

[youtube]dYsEOkNFIZk[/youtube]

Forget teen heart throb dude, how many of us here are in our 20's or above...and are DUDES!?!? (Raises hand)

:lol:

NYCoug

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is such a perfect person that for his 24th birthday HE was the one giving Seattle an unforgettable present. What a guy!

Latest posts