Prepare For It. You Know It's Coming.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Playing the Packers in Lambeau in the Playoffs has been our bugaboo for years. Thus I cant think of a better team to beat on the road to get the run starting.

(Though I much prefer Chicago over them :lol: )

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Lieutenant Dan":kfefefsb said:
I'm 100000% behind the idea of playing the Packers....bring it on.

I've been annoyed (and even pissed off) by the Packer fans and media disregarding that game as some sort of officiating catastrophe. We earned that win, regardless of the Tate decision.

Now we are even better, and believe me I think OUR team will also have extra motivation to take it to the Packers. They have no reason to fear them, know they can beat them, HAVE beat them...hell, even straight abused them for one half.

I would think they want badly to remove that asterisk from the season as well with a 10+ point beating of the Packers, whether it's at home or away.

Precisely what I'm thinking.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I want that game. I want these Seahawks to go into Lambeau and face that team, face those fans, and face the homer officiating calls that you KNOW will be coming, and come out of there with a win. I want to see the look on Discount Double-Choke's face when he realizes that this Seahawks team is good enough to go into his house and knock his team out of the playoffs and he doesn't have any questionable calls to blame for the loss.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":cwyzmw0o said:
Seeker":cwyzmw0o said:
Hell if the hawks win the NFC west, wont we play them here?

Not unless the Bears win the North.

This isn't true. We have beaten both the Bears and the Packers. If we win the division, and are tied with the winner of that division, we get seeded higher based on the fact that we beat them. They are each currently one game ahead of us and have to play each other.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I want the Seahawks to play in Lambeau, and have a 99-yard TD drive ending with a Hail Mary to Golden Tate in the end zone with M.D. Jennings (the DB who shared the ball with Tate at the end of our game) getting his hands on it first, and Tate stripping it from him in the air and having sole possession coming down to the ground with it.

Also, I want Packers fans there to see it clearly and CRY. I want their tears to flood that crappy stadium.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
FargoHawk":2wlo1n1i said:
And Mike Carey would be officiating the game.......Man, I strongly dislike that guy!
Nicest thing said about that shithead on these boards in the last 2 days. I admire your restraint Fargo.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I agree Aros. I think it's either going to be the Packers or the Bears. The Seahawks have beaten both thus far. So it should be an interesting match up either way. Of course, the media would prefer it to be the Packers.

seahawks08

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1sgqevah said:
The 49ers are going to lose to the Patriots, we're going to win out and win the division. However, we might very well travel to Green Bay for round two of the play-offs. :D

New England may not play their starters by then, they have already clinched the division I think, so it will not be one that we can count 49ers out in my opinion.

JKent82

Reaction score
seahawks08":2ossybp5 said:
RolandDeschain":2ossybp5 said:
The 49ers are going to lose to the Patriots, we're going to win out and win the division. However, we might very well travel to Green Bay for round two of the play-offs. :D

New England may not play their starters by then, they have already clinched the division I think, so it will not be one that we can count 49ers out in my opinion.

I imagine there still gonna be working hard to improve their seeding. Three teams at 9-3, plus Houston at 11-1.

I just feel like Belichick and Harbaugh naturally hate each other a lot. Therefore the pats will play to win.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
FargoHawk":6pp8ouwq said:
And Mike Carey would be officiating the game.......Man, I strongly dislike that guy!

Why did you have to ruin our fantasy with that crap? :D

taz291819

Reaction score
kidhawk":2ofn5kb4 said:
Hasselbeck":2ofn5kb4 said:
Seeker":2ofn5kb4 said:
Hell if the hawks win the NFC west, wont we play them here?

Not unless the Bears win the North.

This isn't true. We have beaten both the Bears and the Packers. If we win the division, and are tied with the winner of that division, we get seeded higher based on the fact that we beat them. They are each currently one game ahead of us and have to play each other.

If we win the division, that would make us the #3 or #4 seed. I thought first round (#1 and #2 have byes) #3 and #4 are both home teams, playing the wild-card teams. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
You got it right. But the only thing that has any degree of certainty is that Atlanta will have the 1st seed. It's not likely, but we could end up with the 2nd seed.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
seahawks08":39pqs86t said:

No way. The 49ers play the Patriots week after next, the Pats aren't resting starters with 3 games to go, at that point; not unless they clinch the 2nd seed, ensuring a bye. Which is impossible for them to do that week, I think.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
The only traveling that the Seahawks will be doing in the playoffs is possibly to Atlanta. The Seahawks will take the west and the #2 seed inthe NFC!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
FargoHawk":15drbhla said:

Based on the way he has treated the Seahawks....the feelings must be mutual!

That bastard is a pompous ass!

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Mark me down as absolutely terrified by that matchup. I don't really go all-in on the conspiracy stuff, more that lopsided officiating comes from non-conscious psychological ticks and seeing what is expected to be seen. And the refs will want so badly (non-consciously, of course) to "right the wrong" that there will be almost no chance of a Seattle victory. I know what happened Sunday, but the post-season is a different animal.

hawkmanj

Reaction score
Dreading this too...Totally seeing the football gods set us up for Green Bay. And I am sure the NFL will have a few make up calls to hand out.

TLD0550

Reaction score
Aros":2lvqx1vs said:
Nah, I don't want any controversy. None. I don't want the win tainted with a controversial call that the media and fans can latch on to as the only reason we won.

I want to beat them, straight up, no controversy. Just a good old fashion ass kicking.
U mean like the last game minus the Tate grab