I seriously doubt I will see a SEA playoff game this year...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Because I will be dead from a heart attack way before they make it in. That was the most stressful game I have seen all season.. I really thought we blew it when the Bears tied it... Thank the football gods we got that coin toss... Fitting, since everything else POSSIBLE was going the Bears way.

Yes there is somewhat of a joke but then again, my blood pressure really was through the roof for most of the game and afterwards. I love excitement but this was maybe a little much.

One other note - all you Golden Tate haters can SHOVE IT. :thirishdrinkers:
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

• 1. Agreed... but if Chicago gets the ball we were losing this game no doubt... Marshall was unstoppable...

2. Agreed

3. 100% agreement
    Week 1 of the preseason vs. The Tennessee Titans, I said the Seahawks were winning the superbowl...

"Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson
    skater18000
    NET Veteran

• Dude... I feel you completely. After the Miami game I took a step back and went on a diet lol. The Seahawks are seriously my life. You can tell what kind of year the Seahawks had by what I did that year.

Did I finish my year of college with good grades? Did I keep my job over the season? Did I gain 20 pounds or lose 20 pounds?

I became a Seahawks fan after my football years were over (horrible knee injury in high school) and they have literally been MY TEAM ever since. Once this season is over either way I need to take a step back.
    SilNWest
    NET Veteran

• I'm still stunned by the play Chicago made with 20 seconds left. Seriously. That was Bad.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• SalishHawkFan wrote:I'm still stunned by the play Chicago made with 20 seconds left. Seriously. That was Bad.

I stood two feet from my TV with my hands on my head and kept saying "NOT LIKE THIS..." over and over again like a psychopath...
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

• I was pacing back and forth wearing a hole in my carpet and repeatedly saying, "Touchdown Seahawks. Touchdown Seahawks" trying to will it to happen.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• I have been locking myself in a room recently for these games as my irrationality towards everything in life becomes very brash quickly and no human deserves to be around me haha, I took a good look in the mirror right after the game, and I honestly think I aged a good 3 years. (Although as A 21 year old dude I'm actually kinda grateful as I now think I look at least 18 *sigh*)

I think I need to take up smoking during these games...
    GCrow
    NET Veteran

• ya after this year the wife thinks im certifiable after this year. she is now calling me a woman with all the mood changes and stress lol.
    God Bless America and God Bless the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - TEZ

Mike Bullene ‏@12thManM1ke 45m
    @TDESPN Though, you did say the other night you cannot win the SB riding a defense. Even though you are literally the poster child for that. --twittered back at dilfer after he tried to slam hawks fans.
    hawkcrazzed
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• You know the guttural sounds that would come out of Tyler Durden(Fight Club) after every punch in the gut? Well, that is what came out of me after that Marshall reception. Absolutely wretched display of Defense.
    652cHAWK
    *Hawk Junk Junkie*
    *Hawk Junk Junkie*

• i hear you... but after the miami game, i had to detach my emotions from them... i didn't expect a loss, but was prepared for one.. especially after the way the game was being officiated, i was ready to accept defeat... i can no longer continue to engage my feelings 100% into these games for fear of heart failure or worse, clock tower snappatoidus...oh yea it's real people..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Man can i relate! I deal with chronic pain which puts my stress level through the roof and keeps my blood pressure high. I take 2 kinds of BP meds plus Nexium for heatburn. Fortunately I have xanax for panic attacks and I HAD to take one yesterday as my BP was through the roof and I was getting light headed.

The sweet sweet nectar of that win left me in a zen-like state though. The house could have crashed down around me and I wouldn't have cared :D I even got motivated and did some work in the garage, how weird is that?

But yea, what I wouldn't give to be as cool, calm and collected as Russell Wilson.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• I always emotionally and sometimes even physically spent after a Seahawks game. Yesterday was worse. I'm not sure if it was because I felt we were getting screwed by some horrible calls or that we damn near blew the game on the bomb to Marshall or the playoff ramifications of this one but man, I was like a man possessed watching that!

And yes, like most of you, my wife thinks I'm crazy. She does get a kick out of my outbursts sometimes though! :lol:

Wilson is mannnnnn!!! :0190l:
    Seahawks1Fan
    NET Practice Squad

• CaptainSkybeard wrote:I stood two feet from my TV with my hands on my head and kept saying "NOT LIKE THIS..." over and over again like a psychopath...

Hehe... you made me lol for real with that response. Somehow, I can perfectly visualize it! I feel your pain...
    Q: “What is your thing?”
    A: “Lay back, kick back, mind my business, stay in my own lane.”
    VivaEfrenHerrera
    NET Veteran

• I am with every one of you. I had to flip channels for 15 minutes or so just to calm down (dvr had my back just in case i missed something). Cardiac Hawks for sure!
    jhball
    NET Rookie

• The Seahawks outgained the Bears in total ofense by about 100 yards for the entire game and that is in spite of the zebra's controversil calls and missed-calls. The Bears were well beaten, they didn't just lose as some of the talking heads on TV are saying. I have to wonder how they can do a game review and show more highlights of the losing East coast team than they do of the winning West coast team.

On the topic of NFL analysts (talking heads), I think it would be a good thing to show on the TV - a graphic of where they live and what teams they played for so their bias would be more obvious. So many have their bias so ingrained that they can't speak objectively about teams West of the Mississippi (or in South Alaska). Also, when I've watched a few NFL.com shows lateley, as many as 4 or 5 of these guys all talk at the same time and shout to get their bias points across, what a bunch of crap. These guy's get big bucks for that shit? The East coast bias keeps rolling along, season after season. However, that may be a good thing as the Seahawks will always be considered an underdog team until they can flat out beat the crap out of a few East coast teams on their way to the Superbowl (IMO - next year).
    <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--> GO SEAHAWKS <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

• We went to a tree farm and cut down our Christmas tree after the game.

Seemed to calm me down, walking around in the rain, looking for the perfect tree seemed to have a really good calming effect on me. :D
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• ivotuk wrote:Man can i relate! I deal with chronic pain which puts my stress level through the roof and keeps my blood pressure high. I take 2 kinds of BP meds plus Nexium for heatburn. Fortunately I have xanax for panic attacks and I HAD to take one yesterday as my BP was through the roof and I was getting light headed.

The sweet sweet nectar of that win left me in a zen-like state though. The house could have crashed down around me and I wouldn't have cared :D I even got motivated and did some work in the garage, how weird is that?

But yea, what I wouldn't give to be as cool, calm and collected as Russell Wilson.

Jesus, man...try some yoga and meditation. That's a lot of pills.
    CrimsonWazzu
    NET Starter

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information