Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:37 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4363
http://www.justsports.net/istar.asp?a=2 ... cturer=nik

Not sure if its a mistake on their part or not but.. what a deal!

All other jersey's are $80 for the rest of tonight too.

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:04 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22912
Location: Kirkland, WA
Anyone know if they're legit for sure?

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm
Posts: 3189
I'm holding out to see if he gets suspended. Then we'll see some deep deals !


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 pm
Posts: 2988
They're knockoffs if that's what your asking, but as far as the site I don't know how legit it is.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:12 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am
Posts: 2875
JKent82 wrote:
They're knockoffs if that's what your asking, but as far as the site I don't know how legit it is.


Hrmm, do you know anything about them, or just making a guess? I purchased a limited grey thomas from them and it is 100% legit.

They even have multiple storefronts in wa.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:16 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
JKent82 wrote:
They're knockoffs if that's what your asking, but as far as the site I don't know how legit it is.


Proof they're knockoffs? It's a ligit store in

JustSports.net
3500 South Meridian Suite 725
Puyallup, WA 98373
877-269-7370


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:16 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 1554
I like the white Rice Jersey, wish they didn't put names on em

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:17 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4363
They are NOT knock-offs. 100% real. Bought my Earl Thomas jersey from these guys earlier in the season.

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:19 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 1554
Coug_Hawk08 wrote:
JKent82 wrote:
They're knockoffs if that's what your asking, but as far as the site I don't know how legit it is.


Hrmm, do you know anything about them, or just making a guess? I purchased a limited grey thomas from them and it is 100% legit.

They even have multiple storefronts in wa.


the tag should have a hologram on it right?

how do you authenticate holograms?

read here ------> http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/Holograms-h7.htm

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:23 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
Posts: 1401
Location: Seattle (From Spokane)
Hasselbeck wrote:
They are NOT knock-offs. 100% real. Bought my Earl Thomas jersey from these guys earlier in the season.

This. Got a Chancellor from them a couple months ago. Definitely legit.

_________________
Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:
Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:37 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
Wth, just placed an order no confirmation email and no approval of transaction complete yet the charge already shows as a transaction on my bank account. Left them a message at their toll free number. This sucks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:43 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
Posts: 1401
Location: Seattle (From Spokane)
Greenhell wrote:
Wth, just placed an order no confirmation email and no approval of transaction complete.

When I ordered mine it took a little while for that stuff to go through, but my jersey was delivered with no issues.

_________________
Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:
Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:51 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 pm
Posts: 2988
Neeeeveeeermind, my bad guys. I just assumed, I mean who makes Braylon Edwards jerseys. And the names on the backs of like Shermans are terribly shopped on, but I guess that makes sense since they are trying to use the official nike pics and keep everything the same looking.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:51 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
razgriz737 wrote:
Greenhell wrote:
Wth, just placed an order no confirmation email and no approval of transaction complete.

When I ordered mine it took a little while for that stuff to go through, but my jersey was delivered with no issues.


Did u ever get a confirmation email? I even tried to log to check order status using my email and password I created and their system did not recognize any such account.

All I got when I placed the order is a message in red text that said "approval".

Hope that was enough to push the order through.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:53 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 am
Posts: 1307
I'm a newb when it comes to jerseys, and these new Nike ones especially. I would really want to get one of these since this is such a great deal, but don't know what size to get. I wear a large for normal shirts, and have heard that these Nike jerseys run "snug." I also don't like jerseys to be too baggy. Any size suggestions? Thanks!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:58 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
Posts: 1401
Location: Seattle (From Spokane)
Greenhell wrote:
razgriz737 wrote:
Greenhell wrote:
Wth, just placed an order no confirmation email and no approval of transaction complete.

When I ordered mine it took a little while for that stuff to go through, but my jersey was delivered with no issues.


Did u ever get a confirmation email? I even tried to log to check order status using my email and password I created and their system did not recognize any such account.

All I got when I placed the order is a message in red text that said "approval".

Hope that was enough to push the order through.

I think I got one eventually. I ordered back when preseason was just starting so it's hard to remember exactly, but I remember feeling the same way you're feeling, lol. It all worked out just fine, though.

_________________
Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:
Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:02 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
Posts: 1401
Location: Seattle (From Spokane)
JKent82 wrote:
Neeeeveeeermind, my bad guys. I just assumed, I mean who makes Braylon Edwards jerseys.

I have to admit, I giggled at the thought of someone ordering an Edwards jersey.

_________________
Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:
Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:02 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
razgriz737 wrote:
I think I got one eventually. I ordered back when preseason was just starting so it's hard to remember exactly, but I remember feeling the same way you're feeling, lol. It all worked out just fine, though.


Fingers crossed. I'd be super bummed to miss out on that deal because of their website issues.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:11 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4363
Check your spam folder. My first order slip went there.

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:35 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
Hasselbeck wrote:
Check your spam folder. My first order slip went there.


Nothing there. Hopefully they'll call me tomorrow or Monday. I left them a voicemail letting them know I was charged but no confirmation of order or receipt.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:33 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:07 pm
Posts: 194
Hawks46 wrote:
I'm holding out to see if he gets suspended. Then we'll see some deep deals !



Hoping you forgot the sarcasm tag otherwise..

:sarcasm_on: I completely agree a 4 game suspension would lead to all Sherman related items to be worthless :sarcasm_off:

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Long Live Tanzania and Mt. Killamanjaro. In you we trust!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:25 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4363
Greenhell wrote:
Hasselbeck wrote:
Check your spam folder. My first order slip went there.


Nothing there. Hopefully they'll call me tomorrow or Monday. I left them a voicemail letting them know I was charged but no confirmation of order or receipt.


Did you pay with a CC or PayPal? I used PayPal and got it seconds after I hit "Process Order"

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:11 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
Hasselbeck wrote:
Greenhell wrote:
Hasselbeck wrote:
Check your spam folder. My first order slip went there.


Nothing there. Hopefully they'll call me tomorrow or Monday. I left them a voicemail letting them know I was charged but no confirmation of order or receipt.


Did you pay with a CC or PayPal? I used PayPal and got it seconds after I hit "Process Order"


Paid with cc. Stil nothing in my email.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:59 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am
Posts: 2875
@greenhell: same thing happened to me exactly. I called them yesterday to straighten thing out. He said they have a glitch in their system and are working to fix it. They were holding the $$ but basically were not going to send any merch because the system did not finish the order (and save the right info). I had to have them void the transaction. If I want the jersey, looks like I will be driving to the store. Not going to order online from them again.

Hope that helps.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:19 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
Coug_Hawk08 wrote:
@greenhell: same thing happened to me exactly. I called them yesterday to straighten thing out. He said they have a glitch in their system and are working to fix it. They were holding the $$ but basically were not going to send any merch because the system did not finish the order (and save the right info). I had to have them void the transaction. If I want the jersey, looks like I will be driving to the store. Not going to order online from them again.

Hope that helps.


Thanks for the info. I ordered late Friday night and called and left them a message. I'll call them Monday morning to get it straitened out. Cant drive to store like you. I'm 1600 miles away. :lol:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:26 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
Coug_Hawk08 wrote:
@greenhell: same thing happened to me exactly. I called them yesterday to straighten thing out. He said they have a glitch in their system and are working to fix it. They were holding the $$ but basically were not going to send any merch because the system did not finish the order (and save the right info). I had to have them void the transaction. If I want the jersey, looks like I will be driving to the store. Not going to order online from them again.

Hope that helps.


*UPDATE*

I spoke with Tammy, a customer service rep. She said they have been having problems with their system and the Sherman jersey wasn't a sale item. It was a glitch in their system but they are honoring all those who ordered. She said they should have plenty of stock available and will get the order processed asap. Very happy this is gonna work out.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:29 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
Posts: 7726
Location: Surrounded by Elway, Tebow, and Manning jerseys
I'm liking these folks... got my new Wilson jersey from them recently. Totally legit, and glad to hear they're taking care of you, Greenhell.

_________________
Image

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:44 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
volsunghawk wrote:
I'm liking these folks... got my new Wilson jersey from them recently. Totally legit, and glad to hear they're taking care of you, Greenhell.


I'm glad too. In these days, good customer service goes a long way in my book.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:48 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4363
volsunghawk wrote:
I'm liking these folks... got my new Wilson jersey from them recently. Totally legit, and glad to hear they're taking care of you, Greenhell.


Yeah they're a very good company. I figured something was up with the Sherman price, but had to jump on it. :mrgreen:

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:58 pm 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14122
Location: Portland, OR
Greenhell wrote:
Coug_Hawk08 wrote:
@greenhell: same thing happened to me exactly. I called them yesterday to straighten thing out. He said they have a glitch in their system and are working to fix it. They were holding the $$ but basically were not going to send any merch because the system did not finish the order (and save the right info). I had to have them void the transaction. If I want the jersey, looks like I will be driving to the store. Not going to order online from them again.

Hope that helps.


*UPDATE*

I spoke with Tammy, a customer service rep. She said they have been having problems with their system and the Sherman jersey wasn't a sale item. It was a glitch in their system but they are honoring all those who ordered. She said they should have plenty of stock available and will get the order processed asap. Very happy this is gonna work out.


I figured it was a glitch in the system when I didn't see it in the current link. Sad.

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AbsolutNET, Ad Hawk, AlaskaHAWK, Anguish, Aros, AsylumGuido, Atradees, Basis4day, BCHawk, bluengreen, BSUHawk12, bytor72, calihawk, Cartire, CHawks4L, chihawk, Cinque52, CitrusHawk, Clayfighter, CurryStopstheRuns, Digsbone, drcool, drdiags, Exploding, Floridahawk79, Gifted1, Google [Bot], halfrack, HawkAroundTheClock, Hawker, HawkFan72, Hawkfish, HawkinNY, HawksSoc, irocdave, jawilljr, jimbojones31, Kennedyin92, kthebestwayw, Largent80, largenutz, lobohawk, Milehighhawk, Mojambo, Natethegreat, nepahawk, NorCal, Our Man in Chicago, paaron46, Perfundle, Polaris, PrepntheSep, r.r., renofox, RobBaker7714409, SalishHawkFan, Sanity, scakfan, scutterhawk, seadoc30, Seanhawk, Sgt. Largent, SoulfishHawk, the ditch, thecycle, TheHawkster, themunn, tooshort, Travis, Yahoo [Bot], ZagHawk and 262 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.