if someone would have told me the hawks d...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • would be causing us to sweat bullets and that our rookie qb was where the teams strength would seem to be as the race for the playoffs began....there's no way I would believe it....To be fair, the defense is still good...just not playing as well as earlier in the season....also it seems like the end of these road games I find myself falling into the normal..."oh crap...they've lost this one now...." That was prevalent for a lot of years. Hopefully these breakdowns will get cleaned up as they race to the end of the regular season and hopefully secure a playoff berth. I just hope that whatever adjustments are made, that they can hold onto them on the road since it will likely look like a completely different defense than the one we have seen since 3 of the last 4 are at home.
    niveky
    NET Starter

• yeah, this team's completely flip flopped from the first half of the season.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• Let's hope that flip-flop includes flipping from not being able to win on the road to.....

....like last year. Go Hawks!
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

• There definitely seems to be a shift in productivity. They need to find a winning balance.
    12thMan1
    NET Veteran

• If the defense can get to the point of just being above average on the road, this team can do some damage in the playoffs assuming the O continues to grow and perform.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information