Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Take that Mr. President!
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:51 am 
NET Starter

Haha okay before you all flame me, I am a Democrat and I voted for Obama - twice.

Anyway I had CHI circled on the schedule because I remember Obama had to tweet about the Golden Tate TOUCHDOWN catch on MNF. How are your Bears doing now? ;)

Post subject: Re: Take that Mr. President!
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:18 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

He doesn't care....he's too busy spending our money.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:21 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Aint that the truth. Hes to Busy on his 20 day vacation in Hawaii that is costing around 4 million dollars

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:21 am 
NET Veteran

While all the while complaining he needs more to spend, i.e. he needs increase your taxes. Meanwhile the bus gets closer to the edge of the fiscal cliff.

Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to completely take the final step. Until the OLine is strengthened the team will remain weak.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:23 am 
NET Veteran

take this crap to the PWR, please and thankyou

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:34 am 
NET Rookie

Hey 84, I mostly lurk here and like reading the opinions that you post. But I always scroll right past your posts do to your avatar. Seems to me that you make THESE pages more about politics by putting up a picture of Barry. (just sayin...) 8)

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:55 am 
* NET X's & O's Guru *

Absolutely no political banter outside of the PWR

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]