Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:14 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sure beats the End of the World posts after losing to Miami last week. :P

We have now beaten the Bears 3 out of the last 4 games in Chicago. Impressive to say the least.

The officiating today was horrific. That overturned call on the Edwards TD was the biggest pile of BS I've seen in a long time. The game sure had that feeling that the refs didn't want Seattle to win. Glad we have the Magic Man RW on our side. If you can't tell by now that he has that precious, rare, "IT" factor, you haven't been around a television this season.

I had a good feeling we would win today just as I had a bad feeling we would lose to Miami last Sunday. This team has so much potential, but still blows it by playing down to lesser opponents. Today, although far from a perfect game, you could plainly see the effort that was so sorely lacking last Sunday was evident today. The team was flying around and the effort was obvious. We still need a pass rush desparetely.

Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:15 pm 
NET Veteran

Go Hawks!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:17 pm 
NET Veteran

Awesome performance offensively for the Seahawks. But what is wrong with the defense? If Sherman and Browners suspensions hold, this defense will only get worse....

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 pm 
NET Veteran

I was waiting for that game where Wilson would burn teams with his legs...i hope he continues to do that, albeit carefully.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

Wilson is a robot on that field. Incredible. Simply incredible. NOTHING rattles him.

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:23 pm 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

I still have some serious worries about how this team gameplans. We are actually at our best when the coaches are forced to put the entire game in Wilson's hands. I hope today was a lesson.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 pm 
* NET Moderator *

Aros wrote:
Wilson is a robot on that field. Incredible. Simply incredible. NOTHING rattles him.

Zen Master.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

Aros wrote:
Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."

Soooo, reminds me of the comments Joe Montana was quoted as saying when he led the 49ers on Super Bowl winning drives back in the 80's.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm 
NET Veteran

He is like a young Yoda....Jedi master perhaps?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:40 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

Indeed. Incredible leadership, poise, ice flowing through his veins, seems to prefer tight, close games...This guy is as close to perfect as I could hope for out of my quarterback.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:47 pm 
* Gangnameister *

Word. Totally rolling in unicorn poop over here.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 pm 
NET Pro Bowler

Aros wrote:
Indeed. Incredible leadership, poise, ice flowing through his veins, seems to prefer tight, close games...This guy is as close to perfect as I could hope for out of my quarterback.

After 38 seasons, the football Gods have FINALLY smiled on the QB position for the Seattle Seahawks. It's about damned time.

To the barren lands

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:57 pm 
NET Rookie

CANHawk wrote:

There was nothing mentioned about unicorn poop. Rainbows and Lolipops is what you want to roll in. ngkay. :0190l:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 pm 
NET Veteran

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 pm 
* NET Nobody *

NJSeaHawk wrote:
Go Hawks!

I don't know how many times I've seen your avatar but Bruce Irvin looks like he's on PEDs, cracks me up :P

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

Aros wrote:

We have now beaten the Bears 3 out of the last 4 games in Chicago. Impressive to say the least.

The officiating today was horrific. That overturned call on the Edwards TD was the biggest pile of BS I've seen in a long time. The game sure had that feeling that the refs didn't want Seattle to win. Glad we have the Magic Man RW on our side. If you can't tell by now that he has that precious, rare, "IT" factor, you haven't been around a television this season.

I had a good feeling we would win today just as I had a bad feeling we would lose to Miami last Sunday. This team has so much potential, but still blows it by playing down to lesser opponents. Today, although far from a perfect game, you could plainly see the effort that was so sorely lacking last Sunday was evident today. The team was flying around and the effort was obvious. We still need a pass rush desparetely.

He sounds exactly like Pete.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:29 pm 
NET Veteran

Aros wrote:

LOVE just LOVE this kid. As I have said and get chidded for this is the best QB we have ever had and will be long term barring a freak accident.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:53 pm 
NET Rookie

"Where do you think rainbows and lollipops come from?" said Seahawk Sailor.

Form poop? That's new to me. And I have children. They have never mentioned that.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:56 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
After 38 seasons, the football Gods have FINALLY smiled on the QB position for the Seattle Seahawks. It's about damned time.

AMEN!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:00 pm 
NET Veteran

Chuuuuch!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 pm 
NET Veteran

SNDavidson wrote:

But...unicorn poop IS a rainbow lolipop.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:29 pm 
NET Veteran

Jazzhawk wrote:
Aros wrote:

Soooo, reminds me of the comments Joe Montana was quoted as saying when he led the 49ers on Super Bowl winning drives back in the 80's.

Except John Candy wasn't in the stands to point out.

The quote was Montana, the drive was Elway vs. Browns, same distance , same result. AWESOME

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 pm 
* NET Moderator *

3rd best QB in huddle speech of all time.

1st: I know you're tired, i know youre hurt and I wish I could say something thats inspirational, but that just wouldnt be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever!"

2nd: Lets put the women and children to bed and go lookin for dinner!

3rd: This is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:52 pm 
NET Veteran

Unicorn poop indeed! Just laughed myself to tears.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

rjdriver wrote:
Jazzhawk wrote:
Aros wrote:

Except John Candy wasn't in the stands to point out.

The quote was Montana, the drive was Elway vs. Browns, same distance , same result. AWESOME

My reference was to what Joe Montana said to the guys when they were behind in the 1988 Super Bowl against the Bengals and Joe led them on the game winning drive with a 10 yard TD pass to John Taylor. I basically said the same thing to those guys and was praised for his poise and calm demeanor.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 pm 
NET Pro Bowler

Aros wrote:

Yup. I decided today that my next jersey will be a Wilson jersey. I think he's going to be around for a while.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 pm 
* Smackmeister *

JSeahawks wrote:
3rd best QB in huddle speech of all time.

1st: I know you're tired, i know youre hurt and I wish I could say something thats inspirational, but that just wouldnt be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever!"

2nd: Lets put the women and children to bed and go lookin for dinner!

3rd: This is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them

Good thing I read the whole thread. This was where I was headed.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 pm 
NET Starter

CANHawk wrote:

you just made me forget any other comment in this thread rotflol!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:01 pm 
NET Starter

jesterhawk1st: I know you're tired, i know youre hurt and I wish I could say something thats inspirational, but that just wouldnt be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever!"

shane falco... awesome

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]