Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:14 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
Posts: 7639
Location: Maple Valley, WA
Sure beats the End of the World posts after losing to Miami last week. :P

We have now beaten the Bears 3 out of the last 4 games in Chicago. Impressive to say the least.

The officiating today was horrific. That overturned call on the Edwards TD was the biggest pile of BS I've seen in a long time. The game sure had that feeling that the refs didn't want Seattle to win. Glad we have the Magic Man RW on our side. If you can't tell by now that he has that precious, rare, "IT" factor, you haven't been around a television this season.

I had a good feeling we would win today just as I had a bad feeling we would lose to Miami last Sunday. This team has so much potential, but still blows it by playing down to lesser opponents. Today, although far from a perfect game, you could plainly see the effort that was so sorely lacking last Sunday was evident today. The team was flying around and the effort was obvious. We still need a pass rush desparetely.

Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."

_________________
Image

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:15 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 am
Posts: 1738
Location: New Joisey
Go Hawks!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:17 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Posts: 2064
Location: Marysville, WA
Awesome performance offensively for the Seahawks. But what is wrong with the defense? If Sherman and Browners suspensions hold, this defense will only get worse....

_________________
Image Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 am
Posts: 1738
Location: New Joisey
I was waiting for that game where Wilson would burn teams with his legs...i hope he continues to do that, albeit carefully.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
Posts: 7639
Location: Maple Valley, WA
Wilson is a robot on that field. Incredible. Simply incredible. NOTHING rattles him.

_________________
Image

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:23 pm 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:14 pm
Posts: 1733
I still have some serious worries about how this team gameplans. We are actually at our best when the coaches are forced to put the entire game in Wilson's hands. I hope today was a lesson.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Aros wrote:
Wilson is a robot on that field. Incredible. Simply incredible. NOTHING rattles him.


Zen Master.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 pm
Posts: 8922
Aros wrote:
Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."


Soooo, reminds me of the comments Joe Montana was quoted as saying when he led the 49ers on Super Bowl winning drives back in the 80's.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:44 am
Posts: 2524
Location: Naples, FL
He is like a young Yoda....Jedi master perhaps?

_________________
Wolf grey all day every day.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:40 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
Posts: 7639
Location: Maple Valley, WA
Indeed. Incredible leadership, poise, ice flowing through his veins, seems to prefer tight, close games...This guy is as close to perfect as I could hope for out of my quarterback.

_________________
Image

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:47 pm 
* Gangnameister *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
Posts: 11083
Location: PoCompton, BC Canada
Word. Totally rolling in unicorn poop over here.

_________________
I <3 Nunchucks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 pm 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
Posts: 10149
Location: Vancouver, WA
Aros wrote:
Indeed. Incredible leadership, poise, ice flowing through his veins, seems to prefer tight, close games...This guy is as close to perfect as I could hope for out of my quarterback.

After 38 seasons, the football Gods have FINALLY smiled on the QB position for the Seattle Seahawks. It's about damned time.

_________________
From the white sands
To the canyon lands
To the redwood stands
To the barren lands

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:57 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:13 pm
Posts: 295
Location: The Balls
CANHawk wrote:
Word. Totally rolling in unicorn poop over here.

There was nothing mentioned about unicorn poop. Rainbows and Lolipops is what you want to roll in. ngkay. :0190l:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:22 pm
Posts: 1429
Image

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 pm 
* NET Nobody *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
Posts: 7598
NJSeaHawk wrote:
Go Hawks!



I don't know how many times I've seen your avatar but Bruce Irvin looks like he's on PEDs, cracks me up :P

_________________
RELEASE THE KRAKEN! (FREE BROWNER!)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am
Posts: 4365
Location: Southern CA
Aros wrote:
Sure beats the End of the World posts after losing to Miami last week. :P

We have now beaten the Bears 3 out of the last 4 games in Chicago. Impressive to say the least.

The officiating today was horrific. That overturned call on the Edwards TD was the biggest pile of BS I've seen in a long time. The game sure had that feeling that the refs didn't want Seattle to win. Glad we have the Magic Man RW on our side. If you can't tell by now that he has that precious, rare, "IT" factor, you haven't been around a television this season.

I had a good feeling we would win today just as I had a bad feeling we would lose to Miami last Sunday. This team has so much potential, but still blows it by playing down to lesser opponents. Today, although far from a perfect game, you could plainly see the effort that was so sorely lacking last Sunday was evident today. The team was flying around and the effort was obvious. We still need a pass rush desparetely.

Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."


He sounds exactly like Pete.

_________________
Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:29 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 am
Posts: 1444
Location: Victoria BC
Aros wrote:
Sure beats the End of the World posts after losing to Miami last week. :P

We have now beaten the Bears 3 out of the last 4 games in Chicago. Impressive to say the least.

The officiating today was horrific. That overturned call on the Edwards TD was the biggest pile of BS I've seen in a long time. The game sure had that feeling that the refs didn't want Seattle to win. Glad we have the Magic Man RW on our side. If you can't tell by now that he has that precious, rare, "IT" factor, you haven't been around a television this season.

I had a good feeling we would win today just as I had a bad feeling we would lose to Miami last Sunday. This team has so much potential, but still blows it by playing down to lesser opponents. Today, although far from a perfect game, you could plainly see the effort that was so sorely lacking last Sunday was evident today. The team was flying around and the effort was obvious. We still need a pass rush desparetely.

Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."

LOVE just LOVE this kid. As I have said and get chidded for this is the best QB we have ever had and will be long term barring a freak accident.

_________________
Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:53 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:13 pm
Posts: 295
Location: The Balls
"Where do you think rainbows and lollipops come from?" said Seahawk Sailor.

Form poop? That's new to me. And I have children. They have never mentioned that.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:56 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
Posts: 7639
Location: Maple Valley, WA
hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
After 38 seasons, the football Gods have FINALLY smiled on the QB position for the Seattle Seahawks. It's about damned time.


AMEN!

_________________
Image

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:00 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:44 am
Posts: 2524
Location: Naples, FL
Chuuuuch!

_________________
Wolf grey all day every day.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm
Posts: 1439
SNDavidson wrote:
Image


But...unicorn poop IS a rainbow lolipop.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:29 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
Posts: 1018
Location: Utah
Jazzhawk wrote:
Aros wrote:
Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."


Soooo, reminds me of the comments Joe Montana was quoted as saying when he led the 49ers on Super Bowl winning drives back in the 80's.



Except John Candy wasn't in the stands to point out.

The quote was Montana, the drive was Elway vs. Browns, same distance , same result. AWESOME


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
3rd best QB in huddle speech of all time.

1st: I know you're tired, i know youre hurt and I wish I could say something thats inspirational, but that just wouldnt be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever!"

2nd: Lets put the women and children to bed and go lookin for dinner!

3rd: This is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:52 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:15 am
Posts: 2293
Unicorn poop indeed! Just laughed myself to tears.

_________________
#NEXTMANUP


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 pm
Posts: 8922
rjdriver wrote:
Jazzhawk wrote:
Aros wrote:
Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."


Soooo, reminds me of the comments Joe Montana was quoted as saying when he led the 49ers on Super Bowl winning drives back in the 80's.



Except John Candy wasn't in the stands to point out.

The quote was Montana, the drive was Elway vs. Browns, same distance , same result. AWESOME

My reference was to what Joe Montana said to the guys when they were behind in the 1988 Super Bowl against the Bengals and Joe led them on the game winning drive with a 10 yard TD pass to John Taylor. I basically said the same thing to those guys and was praised for his poise and calm demeanor.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 pm 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 11158
Location: Antioch, CA
Aros wrote:
Indeed. Incredible leadership, poise, ice flowing through his veins, seems to prefer tight, close games...This guy is as close to perfect as I could hope for out of my quarterback.


Yup. I decided today that my next jersey will be a Wilson jersey. I think he's going to be around for a while.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 pm 
* Smackmeister *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm
Posts: 6894
JSeahawks wrote:
3rd best QB in huddle speech of all time.

1st: I know you're tired, i know youre hurt and I wish I could say something thats inspirational, but that just wouldnt be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever!"

2nd: Lets put the women and children to bed and go lookin for dinner!

3rd: This is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them



Good thing I read the whole thread. This was where I was headed.

_________________
President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 pm 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 7:35 am
Posts: 471
CANHawk wrote:
Word. Totally rolling in unicorn poop over here.


you just made me forget any other comment in this thread rotflol!

_________________
I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:01 pm 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 7:35 am
Posts: 471
jesterhawk1st: I know you're tired, i know youre hurt and I wish I could say something thats inspirational, but that just wouldnt be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever!"

shane falco... awesome

_________________
I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.