I was just thinking about this, so what are your win's, ranked? Here's mine:
1. Chicago. I just can't keep them out of the top spot. It was on the ROAD people, and Wilson did the impossible, which was magnificent to see.
2. Patriots. Another game where Wilson balled and we won against a top team.
3. Cowboys. Even though they suck now, in the beginning of the year they were competent, and we just imposed our will on them. Magnificent.
4. Packers. I just couldn't rank this one that high, because even though our defense balled in this game, it was so frustrating on offense. Those games are never fun, especially because this one has a whole bunch of controversy.
5. Vikings. AP rushed for a whole bunch of yards on us, but we finally were able to pull away from a team in what seemed like a bit. No nailbiter here, you knew the Vikes were doomed once the 2:00 minute warning passed.
6. Jets. This win felt so fluky almost. I knew the Jets were horrible, and I could never fully enjoy it. Hated seeing Wilson look like a true rookie in the first half.
7. Panthers. God did Wilson look bad in this game. He threw a pick 6 and such, and we didn't fully deserve this win, as Newton missed a wide open TE in the endzone. Still, a win is a win I guess, and Brandon Browner's strip on the option was magnificent.
And this is my last topic started! Sorry about that, just a gameday win gets you riled up!
What about you guys?