Seahawks favored by 10 next week

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:48 pm
  • If they start Lindley, there is so reason whatsoever this game is remotely close.

    We aren't going to score 30 points or anything - Cards defense is still good and gives us issues.

    But they should not score more than 6 points, tops.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7534
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 pm
  • I wonder when the last time the Seahawks were 2 digit favorites. Since '05 maybe? AZ defense always manages to cause problems.
    _______________________
    Remember, it's all for fun.
    User avatar
    Hawkstorian
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 2913
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:19 am
    Location: Spokane


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:51 pm
  • NOOOOOOO! I HATE it when we are favored!

    I am NOT looking past the Tards this time.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5231
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:52 pm
  • I'd take the Cards VS that Spread
    It's payback, Russell Wilson falling way back
    In the draft, turn nothing into something, still can make that
    Will I
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 289
    Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:08 pm
    Location: Grand Forks


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 pm
  • Their QB is terrible, their Oline is worse. If we don't shut them out I am gonna be disappointed
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1532
    Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:55 pm
  • Keyhawk wrote:while the Niners are also favored by 10 over the Dolphins.

    http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/


    Soliai and Starx will play their run game very well. I would love to get Soliai on our team, the guy is a monster in the middle.

    Miami played New England well, it was a close game.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *
     
    Posts: 8714
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:56 pm
  • I don't like it when we are favored...
    Image
    User avatar
    DHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1637
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:50 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:57 pm
  • It is a Divisional game after all. Just ask SF about the Rams!
    It's payback, Russell Wilson falling way back
    In the draft, turn nothing into something, still can make that
    Will I
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 289
    Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:08 pm
    Location: Grand Forks


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 pm
  • If Lindley plays AZ may not even score. Seriously. Supposedly Kolb is close to returning, and he's at least half-way capable to complete a pass, but who knows if they even bother at this point .. their season is over
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 5140
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:21 pm
  • Arizona's defense had our number last time we played. Of course, Wilson was a different QB back then, and we aren't starting JR Sweezy anymore. Who knows.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

    Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 11323
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:21 pm
  • I would rather be the underdog
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    User avatar
    rainger
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1734
    Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 am
    Location: Victoria BC


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:22 pm
  • I would rather be the underdog
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    User avatar
    rainger
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1734
    Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 am
    Location: Victoria BC


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:22 pm
  • rainger wrote:I would rather be the underdog


    To be an underdog against this Cardinals team at home, we'd have to start Jon Ryan at QB and Tom Cable at RB
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 5140
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:24 pm
  • Hasselbeck wrote:
    rainger wrote:I would rather be the underdog


    To be an underdog against this Cardinals team at home, we'd have to start Jon Ryan at QB and Tom Cable at RB

    Yes I know but I hate being the favoured team. We do better as the underdog.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    User avatar
    rainger
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1734
    Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 am
    Location: Victoria BC


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:24 pm
  • you're right, cable is more of a change of pace back
    Image
    User avatar
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1441
    Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:22 pm


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:31 pm
  • any given sunday
    oldschlhwkfn
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 93
    Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:38 pm


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:35 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:If they start Lindley, there is so reason whatsoever this game is remotely close.

    We aren't going to score 30 points or anything - Cards defense is still good and gives us issues.

    But they should not score more than 6 points, tops.


    The cardinal defense GAVE the Seahawks issues in Russell Wilson's first start in the NFL. Russell has come a LONG way since that day.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1881
    Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:37 pm
  • No respect
    Image
    User avatar
    rastahawk
    * Just Chillin' *
     
    Posts: 1052
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:51 am
    Location: Los Angeles


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:47 pm
  • rideaducati wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:If they start Lindley, there is so reason whatsoever this game is remotely close.

    We aren't going to score 30 points or anything - Cards defense is still good and gives us issues.

    But they should not score more than 6 points, tops.


    The cardinal defense GAVE the Seahawks issues in Russell Wilson's first start in the NFL. Russell has come a LONG way since that day.


    Don't underestimate the Cardinals. We have learned that the hard way.

    Like I said, the game won't be close - mainly because I expect to dominate their rookie QB and offense. But the Cards defense isn't bad, as we learn every time we play them.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7534
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:49 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:
    rideaducati wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:If they start Lindley, there is so reason whatsoever this game is remotely close.

    We aren't going to score 30 points or anything - Cards defense is still good and gives us issues.

    But they should not score more than 6 points, tops.


    The cardinal defense GAVE the Seahawks issues in Russell Wilson's first start in the NFL. Russell has come a LONG way since that day.


    Don't underestimate the Cardinals. We have learned that the hard way.

    Like I said, the game won't be close - mainly because I expect to dominate their rookie QB and offense. But the Cards defense isn't bad, as we learn every time we play them.



    methinks all these platatudes were said prior to the last game against Zona. (I'm guessing your statistics told you that.

    :roll:
    Image
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18655
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:53 pm
  • The Radish wrote:methinks all these platatudes were said prior to the last game against Zona. (I'm guessing your statistics told you that.

    :roll:


    Some people never learn.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7534
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Seahawks favored by 10 next week
Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:30 pm
  • oldschlhwkfn wrote:any given sunday



    This


    Jake Long out for Miami, I think SF takes care of business, we must as well. NO EMOTIONAL LETDOWN! HAIL TO TANZANIA!
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1073
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah




It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information