The great thing about this draft

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
The great thing about this draft
Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:04 pm
  • From what I'm reading so far, there is very good depth at the three positions of the Seahawks' greatest need - wide receiver, linebacker, and defensive tackle. Feels harder to go wrong this year than other years.

Of course, Pete and John will hate being shoehorned into more obvious picks, and so will probably take a running back or something.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Re: The great thing about this draft
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:58 am
  • Just a stupid observation for me, why does it seem like every year we say "man the D-Line class is deep this year"??
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Re: The great thing about this draft
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:24 pm
  • Normally I don't even start looking at the draft for another month or so. I started a little early this year. Yet already I've already spotted more "gems" in this draft than I remember finding in years past. That said, one of those gems last year was Doug Martin, and he went from 4th round to 1st round during the process. So did Bruce Irvin. Should be interesting to see where some of these guys end up, but even at #21-#32, I'm feeling pretty good that Seattle will have a shot at a player I think could be a great pick. Hopkins, Ertz, Werner, Ogletree, Mosely, Coleman- I wouldn't mind getting any of those guys, and I find it likely that Seattle will have a shot for at least one of them. Round two has some nice options as well (Keenan Allen is much more talented than his draft stock indicates and he strikes me as a great fit for Carroll's offense).
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information