Flynn must start the last 4 games to give us a chance!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • This experiment by PC is clearly not working. PC blew it when he started a Rookie over the much more experiened VETERAN Flynn. He really blew it with a 3 way competition and not giving Flynn the reps he needed to be great.

Just look at the terreible losses this Rookie has had on the road. His passes are sailing high. He cant see wide open recievers. He doesnt STAY in the pocket enough.

He has single handed lost the games in Arizona (couldnt get a TD at end of the game after he let Kolb drive the field), St Louis, (couldnt stop the fake field goal and the 2 60+ yard FG's), Detriot, (he didnt score enough TD's to allow the Defence to cave), Miami (ditto of Detriot). SF (well had he caught those dropped passes we would have won.) Flynn would not have allowed that to happen.

We are wasting this GREAT defense on starting a rookie.

If we continue with a rookie and not put in the VETERAN Flynn we have no chance the last 4 games.

Why cant PC see what so many experts on this site can see. Bench RW go with Flynn and we are guaranteed a SB.
    :sarcasm_off: edited to make some happy
    Last edited by rainger on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

• I don't think anyone's saying any of that anymore, so why post this?
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• I am very drunk and I dont care LOL :thirishdrinkers: :stirthepot:
    rainger
    NET Veteran

• ha.ha.ha Funny stuff guy..
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

• rainger wrote:This experiment by PC is clearly not working. PC blew it when he started a Rookie over the much more experiened VETERAN Flynn. He really blew it with a 3 way competition and not giving Flynn the reps he needed to be great.

Just look at the terreible losses this Rookie has had on the road. His passes are sailing high. He cant see wide open recievers. He doesnt STAY in the pocket enough.

He has single handed lost the games in Arizona (couldnt get a TD at end of the game after he let Kolb drive the field), St Louis, (couldnt stop the fake field goal and the 2 60+ yard FG's), Detriot, (he didnt score enough TD's to allow the Defence to cave), Miami (ditto of Detriot). SF (well had he caught those dropped passes we would have won.) Flynn would not have allowed that to happen.

If we continue with a rookie and not put in the VETERAN Flynn we have no chance the last 4 games.

Why cant PC see what so many experts on this site can see. Bench RW go with Flynn and we are guaranteed a SB.

Well raingear if it was up to me I'd ban you for not using :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_off: but lucky you it's not :141847_bnono:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

• rainger wrote:This experiment by PC is clearly not working. PC blew it when he started a Rookie over the much more experiened VETERAN Flynn. He really blew it with a 3 way competition and not giving Flynn the reps he needed to be great.

Unfortunately crow was served weeks ago but nobody was hungry. Everyone supported Wilson from before day one. I don't think this will go over well.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• Let's let him call the flip.
    AVL
    NET Starter

• This from the one (rainger) who said he was done with the Seahawks/done with this season after the loss to the dolphins.

Okay.
    'The bevell is in the details.' -BFS
    jamsomatic
    NET Starter

• Whether this post is serious or an attempt to make someone else eat crow, it's stupid.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• jamsomatic wrote:This from the one (rainger) who said he was done with the Seahawks/done with this season after the loss to the dolphins.

Okay.

never said I was done with the sehawks re read the post
    rainger
    NET Veteran

• sc85sis wrote:Where's that one guy who said Russell was the worst QB ever?

That was cboom I believe.
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    samwize77
    NET Veteran

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:Whether this post is serious or an attempt to make someone else eat crow, it's stupid.

This...lay off the sauce
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• For those who think the posts stupid either; dont reply or provide an outline of "unstupid" posting guidelines.

Lighten up.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• jamsomatic wrote:This from the one (rainger) who said he was done with the Seahawks/done with this season after the loss to the dolphins.

Okay.

Probably just done with the Hawks for a week. I know I was, they vastly disappointed me that week. Just imagine, if we win against the Phins and Bears, we are sitting pretty at 8-4, controlling our own destiny for the division.

Rough loss. And you can't blame him for thinking we would get destroyed by the Bears after the Phins game.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• pehawk wrote:For those who think the posts stupid either; dont reply or provide an outline of "unstupid" posting guidelines.

Lighten up.

ROFL OMG that was good. Yes it may be a stupid post but man did we hear this for the first 1/2 of the season by sooo many. RW has proven that PC made a good choice IMHO
    rainger
    NET Veteran

• We have to keep Flynn. Trot him out there to handle the coin toss.

:roll:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• pehawk wrote:For those who think the posts stupid either; dont reply or provide an outline of "unstupid" posting guidelines.

Lighten up.

Beautiful...... but truly, if we had to follow those guidelines, there would be zero posts on the board. Except for Tech World.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information