Tate this season

sturg78

Reaction score
He is really good at making a guy miss. I know they show his replays every game because the highlight announcer guy on nfl.com loves to bring up the GB catch, but its working out for us cause he is having so many baller plays this year.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Tate isn't a guy like Marshall that will start to take a game over, but I disagree that he's not a game changer.

He makes a ton of big plays, and when this guy gets the ball in his hands, more often than not correlates to points for our offense.

Kinda like Baldwin was last year; he was going to get a 1st down, most of the time.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawksfan515":189jryci said:
MontanaHawk05":189jryci said:
Golden Tate has become a playmaker...within the context of Pete Carroll's system. He now consistently delivers on the qualities that Pete Carroll drafted him for, whereas before he was pretty much a nonfactor. But he's not a game-changer. He doesn't add an extra dimension to our offense or open up opponents.

No offense but this comment looks pretty stupid after today's game, which is good.
Yep, bet he wishes he could un-post LOL

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":1gdmmsa3 said:
Tate isn't a guy like Marshall that will start to take a game over, but I disagree that he's not a game changer.

He makes a ton of big plays, and when this guy gets the ball in his hands, more often than not correlates to points for our offense.

Kinda like Baldwin was last year; he was going to get a 1st down, most of the time.
Like Brandon Marshall took over the game today? LOL

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'm really loving Tate this year.

*makes clutch catches
*never gives up
*really athletic
*has good hands
*is very strong for his size

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
IMO Tate is a natural playmaker who just needed more confidence in Seattle. Having another great playmaker in Wilson is like a tuning fork on offense. Both guys feed off eachother and I feel Rice is getting in on it as well. Love this young group of playmakers.

Lithium

Reaction score
told you guys for years now, just throw him the damn ball.

MrCarey

Reaction score
hawksfan515":r4n475sy said:
MontanaHawk05":r4n475sy said:
Golden Tate has become a playmaker...within the context of Pete Carroll's system. He now consistently delivers on the qualities that Pete Carroll drafted him for, whereas before he was pretty much a nonfactor. But he's not a game-changer. He doesn't add an extra dimension to our offense or open up opponents.

No offense but this comment looks pretty stupid after today's game, which is good.

It makes no sense after about...8 or 9 of our games. He makes things happen that shouldn't have. He's worked for just about every single one of his TDs.

Latest posts