Rainbows and Lolipops

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Rainbows and Lolipops
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:14 pm
  • Sure beats the End of the World posts after losing to Miami last week. :P

We have now beaten the Bears 3 out of the last 4 games in Chicago. Impressive to say the least.

The officiating today was horrific. That overturned call on the Edwards TD was the biggest pile of BS I've seen in a long time. The game sure had that feeling that the refs didn't want Seattle to win. Glad we have the Magic Man RW on our side. If you can't tell by now that he has that precious, rare, "IT" factor, you haven't been around a television this season.

I had a good feeling we would win today just as I had a bad feeling we would lose to Miami last Sunday. This team has so much potential, but still blows it by playing down to lesser opponents. Today, although far from a perfect game, you could plainly see the effort that was so sorely lacking last Sunday was evident today. The team was flying around and the effort was obvious. We still need a pass rush desparetely.

Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:15 pm
  • Go Hawks!
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:17 pm
  • Awesome performance offensively for the Seahawks. But what is wrong with the defense? If Sherman and Browners suspensions hold, this defense will only get worse....
    Image Image
    AF_Hawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 pm
  • I was waiting for that game where Wilson would burn teams with his legs...i hope he continues to do that, albeit carefully.
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 pm
  • Wilson is a robot on that field. Incredible. Simply incredible. NOTHING rattles him.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:23 pm
  • I still have some serious worries about how this team gameplans. We are actually at our best when the coaches are forced to put the entire game in Wilson's hands. I hope today was a lesson.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 pm
  • Aros wrote:Wilson is a robot on that field. Incredible. Simply incredible. NOTHING rattles him.

Zen Master.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm
  • Aros wrote:Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."

Soooo, reminds me of the comments Joe Montana was quoted as saying when he led the 49ers on Super Bowl winning drives back in the 80's.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm
  • He is like a young Yoda....Jedi master perhaps?
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:40 pm
  • Indeed. Incredible leadership, poise, ice flowing through his veins, seems to prefer tight, close games...This guy is as close to perfect as I could hope for out of my quarterback.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:47 pm
  • Word. Totally rolling in unicorn poop over here.
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 pm
  • Aros wrote:Indeed. Incredible leadership, poise, ice flowing through his veins, seems to prefer tight, close games...This guy is as close to perfect as I could hope for out of my quarterback.

After 38 seasons, the football Gods have FINALLY smiled on the QB position for the Seattle Seahawks. It's about damned time.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:57 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:Word. Totally rolling in unicorn poop over here.

There was nothing mentioned about unicorn poop. Rainbows and Lolipops is what you want to roll in. ngkay. :0190l:
    rawkhawk
    NET Starter

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 pm
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 pm
  • NJSeaHawk wrote:Go Hawks!

I don't know how many times I've seen your avatar but Bruce Irvin looks like he's on PEDs, cracks me up :P
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 pm
  • Aros wrote:Sure beats the End of the World posts after losing to Miami last week. :P

We have now beaten the Bears 3 out of the last 4 games in Chicago. Impressive to say the least.

The officiating today was horrific. That overturned call on the Edwards TD was the biggest pile of BS I've seen in a long time. The game sure had that feeling that the refs didn't want Seattle to win. Glad we have the Magic Man RW on our side. If you can't tell by now that he has that precious, rare, "IT" factor, you haven't been around a television this season.

I had a good feeling we would win today just as I had a bad feeling we would lose to Miami last Sunday. This team has so much potential, but still blows it by playing down to lesser opponents. Today, although far from a perfect game, you could plainly see the effort that was so sorely lacking last Sunday was evident today. The team was flying around and the effort was obvious. We still need a pass rush desparetely.

Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

He sounds exactly like Pete.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:29 pm
  • Aros wrote:Sure beats the End of the World posts after losing to Miami last week. :P

LOVE just LOVE this kid. As I have said and get chidded for this is the best QB we have ever had and will be long term barring a freak accident.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:53 pm
  • "Where do you think rainbows and lollipops come from?" said Seahawk Sailor.

Form poop? That's new to me. And I have children. They have never mentioned that.
    rawkhawk
    NET Starter

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:56 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:After 38 seasons, the football Gods have FINALLY smiled on the QB position for the Seattle Seahawks. It's about damned time.

AMEN!

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:00 pm
  • Chuuuuch!
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:Image

But...unicorn poop IS a rainbow lolipop.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:29 pm
  • Jazzhawk wrote:
    Aros wrote:Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

Soooo, reminds me of the comments Joe Montana was quoted as saying when he led the 49ers on Super Bowl winning drives back in the 80's.

Except John Candy wasn't in the stands to point out.

The quote was Montana, the drive was Elway vs. Browns, same distance , same result. AWESOME
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 pm
  • 3rd best QB in huddle speech of all time.

1st: I know you're tired, i know youre hurt and I wish I could say something thats inspirational, but that just wouldnt be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever!"

2nd: Lets put the women and children to bed and go lookin for dinner!

3rd: This is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:52 pm
  • Unicorn poop indeed! Just laughed myself to tears.
    #NEXTMANUP
    Evil_Shenanigans
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm
  • rjdriver wrote:
    Jazzhawk wrote:
    Aros wrote:Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

Except John Candy wasn't in the stands to point out.

The quote was Montana, the drive was Elway vs. Browns, same distance , same result. AWESOME

My reference was to what Joe Montana said to the guys when they were behind in the 1988 Super Bowl against the Bengals and Joe led them on the game winning drive with a 10 yard TD pass to John Taylor. I basically said the same thing to those guys and was praised for his poise and calm demeanor.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 pm
  • Aros wrote:Indeed. Incredible leadership, poise, ice flowing through his veins, seems to prefer tight, close games...This guy is as close to perfect as I could hope for out of my quarterback.

Yup. I decided today that my next jersey will be a Wilson jersey. I think he's going to be around for a while.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:3rd best QB in huddle speech of all time.

1st: I know you're tired, i know youre hurt and I wish I could say something thats inspirational, but that just wouldnt be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever!"

2nd: Lets put the women and children to bed and go lookin for dinner!

3rd: This is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them

Good thing I read the whole thread. This was where I was headed.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:Word. Totally rolling in unicorn poop over here.

you just made me forget any other comment in this thread rotflol!
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Starter

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:01 pm
  • jesterhawk1st: I know you're tired, i know youre hurt and I wish I could say something thats inspirational, but that just wouldnt be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever!"

shane falco... awesome
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Starter

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:54 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information