Rainbows and Lolipops

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sure beats the End of the World posts after losing to Miami last week. :p

We have now beaten the Bears 3 out of the last 4 games in Chicago. Impressive to say the least.

The officiating today was horrific. That overturned call on the Edwards TD was the biggest pile of BS I've seen in a long time. The game sure had that feeling that the refs didn't want Seattle to win. Glad we have the Magic Man RW on our side. If you can't tell by now that he has that precious, rare, "IT" factor, you haven't been around a television this season.

I had a good feeling we would win today just as I had a bad feeling we would lose to Miami last Sunday. This team has so much potential, but still blows it by playing down to lesser opponents. Today, although far from a perfect game, you could plainly see the effort that was so sorely lacking last Sunday was evident today. The team was flying around and the effort was obvious. We still need a pass rush desparetely.

Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Awesome performance offensively for the Seahawks. But what is wrong with the defense? If Sherman and Browners suspensions hold, this defense will only get worse....

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I was waiting for that game where Wilson would burn teams with his legs...i hope he continues to do that, albeit carefully.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wilson is a robot on that field. Incredible. Simply incredible. NOTHING rattles him.

endzorn

Reaction score
I still have some serious worries about how this team gameplans. We are actually at our best when the coaches are forced to put the entire game in Wilson's hands. I hope today was a lesson.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2egrn7j3 said:
Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."

Soooo, reminds me of the comments Joe Montana was quoted as saying when he led the 49ers on Super Bowl winning drives back in the 80's.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Indeed. Incredible leadership, poise, ice flowing through his veins, seems to prefer tight, close games...This guy is as close to perfect as I could hope for out of my quarterback.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aros":2nmvgkhm said:
Indeed. Incredible leadership, poise, ice flowing through his veins, seems to prefer tight, close games...This guy is as close to perfect as I could hope for out of my quarterback.
After 38 seasons, the football Gods have FINALLY smiled on the QB position for the Seattle Seahawks. It's about damned time.

rawkhawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":1c8a0gxt said:
Word. Totally rolling in unicorn poop over here.
There was nothing mentioned about unicorn poop. Rainbows and Lolipops is what you want to roll in. ngkay. :0190l:

sc85sis

Reaction score
Aros":w4v9rkwo said:

We have now beaten the Bears 3 out of the last 4 games in Chicago. Impressive to say the least.

The officiating today was horrific. That overturned call on the Edwards TD was the biggest pile of BS I've seen in a long time. The game sure had that feeling that the refs didn't want Seattle to win. Glad we have the Magic Man RW on our side. If you can't tell by now that he has that precious, rare, "IT" factor, you haven't been around a television this season.

I had a good feeling we would win today just as I had a bad feeling we would lose to Miami last Sunday. This team has so much potential, but still blows it by playing down to lesser opponents. Today, although far from a perfect game, you could plainly see the effort that was so sorely lacking last Sunday was evident today. The team was flying around and the effort was obvious. We still need a pass rush desparetely.

He sounds exactly like Pete.

Rainger

Reaction score
Aros":3qfphtxx said:

LOVE just LOVE this kid. As I have said and get chidded for this is the best QB we have ever had and will be long term barring a freak accident.

rawkhawk

Reaction score
"Where do you think rainbows and lollipops come from?" said Seahawk Sailor.

Form poop? That's new to me. And I have children. They have never mentioned that.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":160t9r2h said:
After 38 seasons, the football Gods have FINALLY smiled on the QB position for the Seattle Seahawks. It's about damned time.

AMEN!

Latest posts