We're shaping up to play GB in the Playoffs

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Slick":3p3m1u2g said:
No talk of playoffs for this team yet. I want to see them beat the Rams next week. Don't care how we beat them or by how much, just win.

Well you will be sorely disappointed if that is all you are hoping for.

We play the Cards next week. :D

Slick

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1ca78d6a said:
Slick":1ca78d6a said:
No talk of playoffs for this team yet. I want to see them beat the Rams next week. Don't care how we beat them or by how much, just win.

Well you will be sorely disappointed if that is all you are hoping for.

We play the Cards next week. :D

Sorry, insert Tards for Rams.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Yea I'm still not convinced after traveling to Miami and seeing the team play like shit. I'm happy we won today but I don't know if "We wan't the ball and were going to score" will work.

rjdriver

Reaction score
We want the ball and we're going to score!

Slick

Reaction score
The team needs to drink Pantherpiss all week. Eat nothing but raw zebra liver. Then they will be confident.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Fox0r":ezo77ath said:
Uh oh....first round versus Green Bay in Green Bay. That's scary.

Seattle will host their first playoff game because they are going to win the division.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Again with this? Are you kidding me? Do you need a swift kick to the hippocampus?! (look it up)

One
game
at
a
time!

Let's go ahead and play the final four games, just for kicks, and see what happens.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can be counting on a playoff berth with suspensions facing our starting CBs. I want it as much as the next guy but we've also seen this team lose to teams they have no business losing to. I know it's cliche' folks but damn, one game at a time.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":e5m7roow said:
I don't see how anyone can be counting on a playoff berth with suspensions facing our starting CBs. I want it as much as the next guy but we've also seen this team lose to teams they have no business losing to. I know it's cliche' folks but damn, one game at a time.

None of the four teams we have remaining have elite passers. If we were paying the Romo/Roders/Brady/Stafford kind of stretch, yeah.

But 3 at home, 1 indoors and at 1 pm PDT (Buffalo)...there couldn't be a better time to absorb it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3nmu21nj said:
hawksfansinceday1":3nmu21nj said:

None of the four teams we have remaining have elite passers. If we were paying the Romo/Roders/Brady/Stafford kind of stretch, yeah.

But 3 at home, 1 indoors and at 1 pm PDT (Buffalo)...there couldn't be a better time to absorb it.
Yeah but as you likely saw in the other thread Greg, the appeal meetings haven't even been scheduled and Clayton says there's a "good chance" they play again next week. If all 4 games of the suspensions are upheld and we were to get GB in the playoffs, I shudder at the thought of Tru trying to cover any of the Packers' receivers save for Driver. In fact any team in ther playoiffs is likely to throw well. Now if the suspensions were reduced to 2 games then they'd be back and I for one would be a helluva lot more comfortable.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Ah well... thats nice... at least Seahawks now have a balanced mind state. Both Optimistic and Pesimistic, ah yes.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3ojq99a8 said:
FlyingGreg":3ojq99a8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3ojq99a8 said:

Yeah but as you likely saw in the other thread Greg, the appeal meetings haven't even been scheduled and Clayton says there's a "good chance" they play again next week. If all 4 games of the suspensions are upheld and we were to get GB in the playoffs, I shudder at the thought of Tru trying to cover any of the Packers' receivers save for Driver. In fact any team in ther playoiffs is likely to throw well. Now if the suspensions were reduced to 2 games then they'd be back and I for one would be a helluva lot more comfortable.

Nothing we can do it about. I'm not going to lose sleep over things we don't have control of.

djb28

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3o4xc58w said:
I'm pretty nervous. We caught Aaron Rodgers during the early season when he was off his game for some reason. I have a hard time thinking Seattle will be reproducing that eight-sack performance on the road.
Yeah, He is pretty busy making Pizza Hut commercials and placing his fingers over other mens lips. Dont know why he is distracted.