I believe.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Russell Wilson just had two of the best drives I've ever seen a Seahawks QB have.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
hawksfan515":18ix2mow said:
This took you much too long. Seriously.

Converts should be accepted with open arms; not with an "I told you so" about having been at the same point of view first.

VHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1z171l56 said:
Russell Wilson just had two of the best drives I've ever seen a Seahawks QB have.

Hell hath frozen over!Welcome to the fan club big homie.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I can see the Seahawks in the playoffs this year, maybe even advancing a round or two, however, NEXT YEAR......After a draft that fills the necessary holes - I beleive the Seahawks are SuperBowl bound next year. Wilson is amazing and the good news is he's only going to get better and better as time goes on. A good WR, DT, TE, OLB and ROT in the draft will help the team take that next step up.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1vszy5ao said:

Lol....a little late to the party. All sins will be forgiven.

Rainger

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1l4bv5to said:
OH so well said Hassel. You are right he has sooo much of IT. Glad to hear it from you. He will have his bad days but I think we are lucky to have him as our QB.