They're still doing it: "Bears gave the game away"

sturg78

Reaction score
National media has been kinder this game. Local hater be hatin.

ensett

Reaction score
Can you blame him though, Russell Wilson had 2 straight game winning drives, i'd be crying if I were them

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Speaking of Bernstein: Bears, I read those books as a child.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
The Hawks D gave the game away just as bad. Should have never gone to OT. I have no sympathy.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":21n3zcke said:
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/12/02/bernstein-bears-defense-too-slow/

Blames the Bears defense and naturally makes no mention of the horrid officiating, instead labeling them "welcome replay decisions".

Of course, this one is a local writer, so what'd you expect.

Some times you just have to laugh, I mean Bears give it away couldn't be further from the truth. But I guess he has to pander to the Bears fans.

In reality it's, "Seahawks overcome hostile refs, and gut out an amazing win on the road!"

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
Trrrroy":x8vknh4d said:
The Hawks D gave the game away just as bad. Should have never gone to OT. I have no sympathy.

i wasnt able to catch wat happened, how did chicago get a fg with 30 seconds left on the clock?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
AnchoviesofTerror":1lh6d6tx said:
Trrrroy":1lh6d6tx said:

i wasnt able to catch wat happened, how did chicago get a fg with 30 seconds left on the clock?

Cutler threw a 50 yard prayer up, and Sherman thought he had an easy interception... but Marshall jumped in front of him for the reception. It was insane. Basically a hail mary that they converted because Marshall just wanted it more, guy was in the zone.

Sherman should have batted it down.

bellingerga

Reaction score
AnchoviesofTerror":4errbff5 said:
Trrrroy":4errbff5 said:

Brandon Marshall happened. Our defense just let him run wild on us today, but a win is a win and i'll take it.

It was basically just one big throw to Marshall, then a run play for position I think.

razgriz737

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3vfe2obk said:
AnchoviesofTerror":3vfe2obk said:
Trrrroy":3vfe2obk said:

Cutler threw a 50 yard prayer up, and Sherman thought he had an easy interception... but Marshall jumped in front of him for the reception. It was insane. Basically a hail mary that they converted because Marshall just wanted it more, guy was in the zone.

You'd think after the Packers game every DB in the league would know to do that by now.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":31qc6gck said:
AnchoviesofTerror":31qc6gck said:
Trrrroy":31qc6gck said:

Let me translate: Defense totally gagged when Hawks had the game in hand due to shit pass rush and shit coverage on the only guy the Bears had today, Brandon Marshall. Fortunately they were bailed out by Russell Wilson and the offense after shitting the bed on the Bears last posession.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Strahan said something to the effect of "Chicago didn't lose, Seattle flat out beat them" in the post game show.

TLD0550

Reaction score
AnchoviesofTerror":3rgqa2ac said:
Trrrroy":3rgqa2ac said:

You dont even want to know

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
TLD0550":2gootxqj said:
AnchoviesofTerror":2gootxqj said:
Trrrroy":2gootxqj said:

You dont even want to know
It was actually only 24 seconds left on the clock when their drive started.

taz291819

Reaction score
Sherman went for the INT and missed. Gotta remember, the guy played WR in college. Should he have batted the ball down? Of course. But that's not an instinct of his, it's to catch the ball.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2cknnbha said:
It was actually only 24 seconds left on the clock when their drive started.

Actually only 20. The stupid returner ran the ball out of the endzone and wasted four seconds while getting stopped at the 12 yard line.

Latest posts