Should Wilson be named captain?

Eamon696

Reaction score
After such a tremendous game by Russell, should he be considered for Captain of the team? Earlier this year, we saw RG3 named captain by the Redskins, so this wouldn't be unprecedented.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Hes the leader and heart beat of this team. Everyone on the team already knows he's THE Captain.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Yeah, but wasn't Flynn the one who called TAILS on the coinflip giving us the possession and win?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Captains are voted for by the players before the season. Jackson was a veteran brought in to lead the team. Wilson was a rookie who'd just won the job. I said it last year and stick with it this year, you can vote a man to be captain, but some guys are leaders no matter what, and Wilson has proven to be one of those guys. He doesn't need a C on his jersey for that.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
he is the captain whether he is officially named or not he won this game today

chris98251

Reaction score
Captain is an honor the team gives you or coach, you want to know what this team thinks of him? next year will let us know. They all respect him as you can see by what they leave on the field for him.

Hawks46

Reaction score
We stick with our captains this year, but I have no doubt he's the MAN next year.

I'm also not surprised Jackson was named captain. He was well liked, and competed his ass off. Dude played behind an OL that would've gotten Hasselbeck murdered, and played with a torn pec. seriously, that dude has guts, and my respect. It would've been nice if he had more talent, but not our problem now.

Seeker

Reaction score
Green Bay, New England, Chicago X2

thats 4 by my book. yes make him captain, make him offense coordinator, give that man a gun, give him ALLLLL the guns. let him do whatever he wants. in one of those game winning drives MARSHAWN WAS OUT FOR A BUNCH OF PLAYS and leon was in. didn't matter. russell wilson. locker room sounds so fun right now.

Latest posts