You're all welcome!!

grizbob

Reaction score
Had to forgo watching the game illegally as it has resulted in all in our road losses in the past. So I just spent 3 1/2 hours on pins and needles watching netflix, just taking one for the team :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :mrgreen:

The Radish

Reaction score
Griz you forgot the same thing I did. At the end I realized I could sign into our chat room and keep up play by play.

:D

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
The Radish":3pymumsl said:
Griz you forgot the same thing I did. At the end I realized I could sign into our chat room and keep up play by play.

Actually I didn't even realize you could do that Les :oops: I tend to stay away from chat rooms due to my typing handicap :roll: next time!!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I tried something different today - watched the whole thing on Gamecast, with my 62" HDTV and NFL Sunday Ticket available 5 feet from me.

I didn't watch a single minute of it.

bellingerga

Reaction score
grizbob":1y515c56 said:
The Radish":1y515c56 said:

Actually I didn't even realize you could do that Les :oops: I tend to stay away from chat rooms due to my typing handicap :roll: next time!!

it gets hectic in there, but we'd love to see ya in chat as long as you don't mind a little chaos on gameday :thirishdrinkers:

The Radish

Reaction score
grizbob":3jd2eb54 said:
The Radish":3jd2eb54 said:

I didn't type much, just watched the game play by play. Trust me if you haven't been our chat room you need to just go in there and look. It moves to fast to have conversations. lol

BallHawk

Reaction score
My wife stopped watching Seahawk games as well, when she realized every time she watched a game Seattle lost. She won't even briefly come in the room anymore either. One time she came in the room and someone scored on us she immediately turned and walked right back out.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Thanks Grizbob !

Personally, I have a new game ritual: Usually, on an early game, I drink coffee the first half, and beer the 2nd half.

I went straight beer this time, baby ! and it worked.

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
bellingerga":1umej2ub said:
grizbob":1umej2ub said:
The Radish":1umej2ub said:

it gets hectic in there, but we'd love to see ya in chat as long as you don't mind a little chaos on gameday :thirishdrinkers:

:th2thumbs: tanks bellingerga :thirishdrinkers:

sturg78

Reaction score
I miss being able to be in the chat. It was great to watch bipolar people in action haha. Alas, my video feed seems to be about 10 seconds behind everyone elses so people would cheer or boo in the chat while the seahawks were still in the huddle for me. Kinda ruined it.

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
The Radish":ckjjg72g said:
grizbob":ckjjg72g said:
The Radish":ckjjg72g said:

I didn't type much, just watched the game play by play. Trust me if you haven't been our chat room you need to just go in there and look. It moves to fast to have conversations. lol

Yes but do I have to listen to all these loud and rowdy younguns :lol:

falcongoggles

Reaction score
sturg78":xwmd3tce said:
I miss being able to be in the chat. It was great to watch bipolar people in action haha. Alas, my video feed seems to be about 10 seconds behind everyone elses so people would cheer or boo in the chat while the seahawks were still in the huddle for me. Kinda ruined it.

I'm in Europe and have the same problem. At least the gameday forum slows things down a bit.