Game ball goes to Golden Tate

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Game ball goes to Golden Tate
Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:35 pm
  • My game ball goes to Golden Tate. Wow, he has really turned it around since the 49er game.

And DangeRuss was a man on a mission.

Love how the Offense put that game on their shoulders and picked the defense up.

Go Hawks!
    HunnyBadger
    NET Starter

Re: Game ball goes to Golden Tate
Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:37 pm
  • Russ gets the game ball for 99% of the game, but Tate's 10 yard "screw you guys I am getting in" TD was a thing of absolute beauty.
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:38 pm
  • Wilson gets the game ball. Tate gets a mini-wilson game ball.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:39 pm
  • Nah, I'd give it to Russ.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:49 pm
  • I'd go with Tate.

Wilson was great, but he missed a wide open Zach Miller twice in the end zone. Then he goes and over throws him again deep down the middle. If he makes that pass, this game never goes to OT. If he finds him in the end zone, this game never goes to OT.

Wilson had a hell of a game, but Tate I think was better, and not just for the last TD catch. Every time that guy gets the ball, it directly correlates to points for us.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:53 pm
  • Hawks46 wrote:I'd go with Tate.

Wilson was great, but he missed a wide open Zach Miller twice in the end zone. Then he goes and over throws him again deep down the middle. If he makes that pass, this game never goes to OT. If he finds him in the end zone, this game never goes to OT.

Wilson had a hell of a game, but Tate I think was better, and not just for the last TD catch. Every time that guy gets the ball, it directly correlates to points for us.

What game was he watching? OT was because our lapse in pass D.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:55 pm
  • Russell Wilson all the way, but Tate gets an honorable mention. Of note, Wilson had 79 yards rushing to go with his 293 passing.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:56 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:Russell Wilson all the way, but Tate gets an honorable mention. Of note, Wilson had 79 yards rushing to go with his 293 passing.

:13:
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:31 pm
  • What game was I watching ? The one where if Miller catches a TD instead of us kicking a FG, we go up by 7 points instead of 3 at half.

Last time I watched, the Bears got a ludicrous play at the end of the game to kick a 45 yard FG, not a TD. They would've needed a TD at the end, not a FG to tie.

It's almost like saying the refs screwed us on the Edwards catch, or we would've won without OT. There never would've been that call without him missing Miller twice in the end zone before that. Yes, it's nitpicky, and Wilson made up for it, but I gave me game ball to Tate for his catches and YAC, and also his downfield blocking on many plays.

While I'm being picky, Wilson also underthrew Edwards on that bomb. If he would've led him, that was money. But I still love me some Wilson.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:33 pm
  • uh RICE all the way, did he not catch the game winner and take it in?
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:34 pm
  • Tate is one of the best at making people miss , I've noticed that his rookie year. The dude can flat out ball.
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:52 pm
  • Gonna have to defer my game ball until I see the game tomorrow on rewind :229031_victory: :0190l:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:19 am
  • Game ball goes to MATT FLYNN. He correctly called the coin toss :)
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:36 am
  • Wilson for sure. Look at his 4th quarter and overtime stats. It was also nice to see Rice almost hit that 100 yard mark with a TD.
    Jake Hawks
    NET Starter

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:47 am
  • No one got my mini-Wilson game ball joke....
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:02 am
  • My game ball goes to Lovie Smith. Instead of kicking a field goal and going up two scores, he elects to go for it on 4th down. By NOT making the first down, the momentum swung to the Seahawks. I believe that the Seahawks took it to heart as disrespect in their ability. From that point on, the Bears offense had the ball for 2 minutes in the final 12 minutes of the first half. Russell was money too, leading the Seahawks on scoring drives of 94 and 49 yards, even more if the touchdown wasn't incorrectly reversed. Thank you Lovie for the disrespect you showed the Seahawks by passing up sure points, it woke the team up.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:06 am
  • Hawks46 wrote:I'd go with Tate.

Wasn't Tate that made the last catch, it was seriously great Rice (blow to the head) to win in OT.
    Tate made the astonishing catch and run for the TD at the end of regulation time for the Seahawks Offense
    But I would have to give it to RW then Tate, then Rice, it took ALL of them to get the job done,,These guys are all taking control, and not worrying about the Defense making game breaking plays.
    Our ST's are damn great, so when they ALL get in the groove, these Seahawks will be pretty special.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:07 am
  • Golden tate is brilliant! One of my favorite players this year. I'm so glad all the chuckleheads that were calling for him to get the boot don't have anything to do with personnel decisions, cuz them guys is dumb.
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:13 am
  • CaptainSkybeard wrote:Game ball goes to MATT FLYNN. He correctly called the coin toss :)

:13:

Way to earn that contract Flynn!!! Wish I could get paid millions and millions for calling tosses. And yes, I would have called tails too, because tails never fails!!!
    Not new to the forum, just been gone for a couple seasons!!!
    HollywoodHawk
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:27 am
  • I don't know Sydney Rice makes a good case for the game ball. ;)

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information